hanako x nerd male reader

Summery

You are a nerd your not known though out the school  it was week ten Tuesday Megami trying to win senpai heart you notice hanako was sad and went to talk to her and she started getting feelings for you and hanako started to spend time together having people thinking you two were dating then she confess to you under the blossom tree on Friday.

Y/n:i have my homework done*sigh*most people at school has a girlfriend or a boyfriend but me well expect taro but some are dead got in a relationship or went missing it amazing how no one left the school yet and the next girl is magami saiko a tough and serious women interest in taro huh his sister is nice but clingy to him taro didn't want to stay by his sister forever and she sad but that what i heard*to hanako*umm hello there.

Hanako:oh sorry do you need something.

Y/n:oh sorry for scaring you but you look sad do you want to talk about it.

Hanako:well my big brother i care about him and i heard 8 girls were after him and i don't want him to forget me so i had to make him make a promise to not get a girlfriend but after five mistakes i made he told me he didn't want to stay single and stay by my side forever and well that were our siblings relationship went south we started to drift apart.

Y/n:I'm sorry to hear that i can't think what that like hanako i know this can't help how about you read this book it call amulet.

Hanako:maybe i should read it get my mind off of what happen ok then umm sorry what your name.

Y/n:oh right where are my manners my name is y/n l/n we go to the same school that how i know your name I'm not that well known but i have study and passes many of our school tests but not I'm not as smart as magami.

Hanako:well nice to meet you y/n and thanks for the book i"ll return it to you when I'm done if that ok with you y/n.

Y/n:sure i don't mind that hanako and don't worry if that get dirty or wet i have more copys and i have 8 of the books.

Hanako:thanks oh well you look at that it time to go home bye see you tomorrow y/n.

Y/n:same here hanako bye well she so nice maybe i can ask her if she wants to hang out on Saturday i better get home before it get dark .

*the next day Wednesday*

Y/n:hey hanako where is your brother you normally walk with him.

Hanako:not today magami wanted to talk to him before school starts so it just me.

Y/n:ok so did you enjoy the book i gave you though.

Hanako:yes i did enjoy I'm half way done with the book and i like it so far.

Y/n:it nice to hear that you enjoy the book so far Hanako and i wanted to ask if you want to hang out on Saturday.

Hanako:sure y/n i love to and i wanted to ask you that too y/n but you beat me too it huh.

Y/n:yep i did and don't worry about your brother hanako and did you hear rumors about your brother.

Hanako:yes i did the stuff that the murders of those girls are the ones who are close to him i could have been one of them but I'm not thank goodness.

Y/n:yeah but with rumors like that everyone will start to avoiding him for their own safety.

Hanako:say who were the girls that were murder anyway y/n.

Y/n:well the first one was osana burn after walking to without knowing into a candle then kizana she was crush by a stage prop and then asu who was choked on her own food mida rana who was stab with something the police couldn't find it.

Hanako:it could have been me being murder my I am lucky but those porr girls i think i should stay away from him for the time being

Y/n:are you sure you want to do that hanako.

Hanako:yes i want to live y/n and beside it not me and him have to best sibling relationship right now.

Y/n:fair enough hanako and let get going to class before were late and not to run or one of the student council member sent us to the guidance counselor.

Hanako:righr let go.

*Saturday*

Hanako:here I am y/n.

Y/n:hey hanako you look nice today.

Hanako:thank you y/n so what do you want to do today y/n.

Y/n:we can go to a cafe hanako if you want.

Hanako:pls i forgot to eat breakfast this morning.

Y/n:ok hanako let go to a cafe.

Taro:Hanako where are you.

Hanako:oh my goodness it taro.

Taro:there you are Hanako why haven't you been answering my texts or calls.

Y/n:hey dude watch it murder connection.

Taro:how I am connect to those murders.

Y/n:every girl that has gotten close to you are either murder, reputations destroy, expelled,or missing hanako could have been murder when she was getting close to you but she safe.

Hanako:pls leave taro I'm hanging out with y/n today so leave me alone.

Taro:but hanako I'm sorry about what happen last Friday.

Hanako:well you change what happen then taro have a good day come on y/n.

Y/n:ok hanako bye jerk.

Taro:*sigh*what have i done.

Hanako:sorry about him y/n.

Y/n:it ok hanako there nothing to be ashamed of when we get mad.

Hanako:that is true but the fact it took a week to realized how sad i was y/n.

Y/n:calm down Hanako even if your brother didn't notice you still have me.

Hanako:thank you y/n.

Y/n:your welcome hanako come let get something to eat.

Hanako:pls I'm still hungry y/n ugh i should have never skip breakfast in the first place.

Y/n:yeah you shouldn't skip breakfast hanako.

*Timeskip 2 weeks*

Y/n:oh a letter from Hanako it saids y/n at 5:30 pm i want you too meet me under the cherry blossom tree behind the school there is something i want to tell you important.

Y/n:what does she need to tell me.

*at the cherry blossom tree sorry if it not right if I'm wrong please tell me in the comments*

Y/n:hanako there something important you wanted to tell me.

Hanako:yes y/n i do have something important to tell you when we first met you help cheer me up even if my reason to have my big brother not to have a girlfriend is silly you still help me and gave me one of your books and the times we hang out in the town and help me study for tests i might not be ready for and you stay by my side all the way and that why i want to say i love you y/n and to go out with me.

Y/n:hanako to tell you the truth i feel the same way about you your happy and i enjoy being with you each day of the week even in our bad days and we shared the same interests as well we have supported each other and i love you for that and yes i will go out with you.

Hanako:wait really your not lying to me right.

Y/n:no I'm not lying everything i said is the truth and and hanako yamada will you be my girlfriend.

Hanako:yes i will be your girlfriend y/n don't leave me okay y/n.

Y/n:i make this promise to never leave you hanako for any reasons.

Hanako:thank you i love y/n l/n.

Y/n:and i love you hanako yamada.