Chapter 3

"Oh really~ then why'd he call you baby" he teases. "Come on man! Don't be a punk stand up for your bae!". "Mitch you don't know what your doing" I try to warn. "Your boyfriend gonna go coo coo coco puffs on me?" He asks. "Yes he will, no go, leave". I try to push him out the door but for some reason he's being stubborn as ever. "Lover boy~" he teases. I grab his shirt tie and pull him towards me. "Listen I lied" I begin. "WHAT!" He exclaims. "ssh!, I told you there were no results but there was and there's a living virus in my room" I whisper. "We need to call the cdc the feds somebody!" He whispers. I don't want to but he's right. If I do I could be in serious trouble. If I don't I could also have to deal with this monster forever.

"I could be fried from my job!" I exclaim. "I'm gonna just deal with this.." I sigh. He looks me with the most 'bitch please' expression. He runs his temples and stares at me. "Well can I see it?" He asks. "What..". "Can I see the damn thing?" He repeats.  I look at the stairs and back at him. To the stairs and back at him. I let out a deep long sigh and nod with the most udder defeat. "Thrax! You can come downstairs!" I call. "Thrax has got a ring to it". I shoot him an annoyed look back at him. "Sorry.." he apologizes. Suddenly I hear the creature's footsteps walking down. Thrax comes down the stairs and looks at Mitch and then me and then Mitch. "I'm doctor [name]'s colleague, Mitch.. I got curious and wanted to see you.." he explains holding his hand out for a shake.

Mitch somehow expects the creature to know what that is. "Baby curiosity killed the cat" he says coming closer to me and Mitch. Mitch starts coughing like he's choking on the air he's breathing. "You..what..wait wait wait you called me huh?" He stammers. "Baby, I called you baby" . Mitch looks at him with a mixture of confusion and excitement. While thrax just looked down at him like he was a bug.

"So how'd you get this thi- Uhh guy so big?" He asks turning to me. I shrug and rub my temples. "They didn't have to do anything except give me some dna, this is all natural baby" he says. He puts his shoulder around me like some hot shot. I didn't think a literal virus would be such a tease and so flirtatious. Maybe he calls everybody baby in a non- flirtatious way but it comes off so wrong. The way he has his shoulder around me like he owns me... it's kind of hot. I shouldn't be so attracted to his suave sexy attitude."You must be around six feet eleven inches or seven inches!" He exclaims with an impressed tone. Thrax chuckles a bit.

After he finally agreed to not tell thrax we were able to have our cartoon nerd out. Thrax mostly stayed upstairs. He stills up there, I don't know why if the binge is over. "[name] can we talk somewhere more private?" He asks. "Sure" I say shrugging. I put our bowl we shared on the couch. I follow him downstairs to the basement where my lab is. "What is it?" I ask. He looks a little bit a nervous twiddling his thumbs. He takes a deep breath and looks me in directly in my eyes.

"Can you preform a test for me on the virus?" He asks.