Prank Gone Wrong.

Start from the beginning

I then thought of how I overheard Elora and Simon talking about how these cheating pranks get a shit ton of views on YouTube. It's such a stupid video idea and I fucking don't know how they get the views.

I walked back into my room and checked if Elora had places some hidden cameras around for the video. After searching for a few minutes, I found both the cameras. One hidden behind my TV facing the bed and one facing the door to probably capture my reaction.

I went to the bathroom and saw Elora's make-up kit opened up and placed in front of the mirror. I sighed knowing she may have used them to make the hickeys if it were really a prank.

I went back and sat down on my bed and thought for a while. I saw Elora had send me a message apologising and asking me to give her a call when I'm more calm. Then my mind of thought of an evil plan. Revenge you could say.

I took the camera that was facing the bed and saw it was still recording so I decided to speak into it explaining the plan I had just thought of.

"So hey guys so Elora would have probably said you that she was pranking me and like you saw I lost my mind so consider this revenge." I said laughing like a movie villain.

"She has just messaged me apologizing but I'm going to call her over and prank her by breaking up with her. Let's see how she reacts. I know it's evil but hey you don't prank me and get away with it." I said as I placed the camera back and made sure it was facing me.

I took out my phone and send her message telling her to come back to the apartment.

Elora's POV.

I was currently sat in Talia's apartment trying to calm myself down. My mind for some reason kept thinking of what would happen if JJ ended things with me. He was the best part of my every single day and I don't know what I would do without him.

"It'll be fine El, after he calms down you can explain everything and I know he'll understand." Talia said giving me a comforting sidehug.

"He said he never wants to see me again Talia. I could understand the anger but I could see the disappointment in his eyes. What if he breaks up with me? What will I do then?" I sighed wondering how a stupid prank could possibly end my 4 year relationship.

"He won't break up with you. He loves you so much. He's just angry."  Talia said rubbing my back.

Talia was the one person who I could come for relief when JJ isn't there for me or I had just argued with JJ. She was my best friend and I couldn't ask for someone better.

I decided to check my phone and I saw I had 2 new messages. 1 from Elliott saying he was getting the stiches he had to get because of JJ's punch and 1 from JJ saying to come over to the apartment.

"Go just explain everything and if things do go wrong come back here. But he loves you El, I'm sure he won't do anything bad." Talia said giving me a hug as I bid her goodbye.

I then decided to drive back to Simon's and JJ's apartment. My mind racing at a hundred miles making up scenarios that could happen now. The more I thought about it, the more sad I got.

By the time I reached his apartment, my eyes had tears glazing over them. I rushed my way up to his apartment. I knocked at his door. JJ opened the door and gestured me in.

"Let's talk in the bedroom, Simon is streaming." He said as we walked into his room.

"How's your friend, I didn't mean to punch him that hard." He sighed as we sat down on his bed.

"He needed stiches but he is fine." I said trying to sit closer to him but he moved away.

"Elora I don't know what to say to make this easier for the both of us." He said with a frown.

"It was just a prank Jide. I didn't mean to make you feel hurt. It was just a stupid video idea. I'm sorry." I apologized as he just looked I to the wall in front of him.

"We should break up." He said with a whisper. I almost didn't hear it properly.

"What..." I said feeling my heartbreak.

"I found you in my bed with another dude, I don't think I can get that out of my head. I think we should just call it ends." He said finally looking at me.

"Wait what? JJ I said I'm sorry. Please just think about this." I said as my voice cracked.

"I think it's for the best El. I still love you but I don't think I can forgive you. So it's the best that we break up and then hopefully move on." He said as he stood up.

"JJ please just think about it. We can work through this." I said feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry but I think you can take your stuff and leave. I'm sorry it ended this way." He said giving me a  hug before walking out of the room.

I fell back onto the bed crying my eyes out. All of my worst nightmares have come true. I looked around the room blurry eyed thinking of all the memories we had in this room.

I just wanted to cry and cry and cry and hopefully then cry a little more.

JJ's POV

I peeked back into my room and at once my heart broke. She was really really sad , perhaps more sad than I thought she would be.

"Babe, it's a prank. I'm so sorry." I said running back in and giving her a hug.

"What?" She asked looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"It's a prank, I just wanted some revenge. I'm sorry." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead. She just hugged me tighter straddling me and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I thought it was real. I thought I messed it all up." She said sobbing.

"Hey it's fine. Look even your camera is still recording. You can still make your dumb video." I said with a chuckle pulling her closer to me.

She then took the camera from the end of the bed and ended the recording before keeping it on our bedside table.

"Your evil you know." She said with a chuckle wiping her tears.

"So are you. And that's one of the many reasons I love you." I said cupping her face and using my thumbs to wipe the tears off her face.

"I love you too." She said giving me a quick peck before placing her head on my shoulder and putting her hands under my hoodie and giving me a hug.

"So that's the end of the pranks I suppose." I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I've had enough of them. Next time I'm just going to make a try not to laugh like you." She said kissing my neck.

"Yeah. Do you want to go out for dinner. Like as a sorry for me pranking you." I said playing with the ends of her hair like she liked.

"No I just want cuddles. We can order in and then I'll call Talia over and we can have a movie night with her and Simon." She said excitedly.

"Fine. We finished all the filming anyway. I love you." I said again giving her a kiss on her cheek making her blush a little.

"I love you too." She said kissing me on my lips and pushing me back on the bed.

Elora then filmed her outro for the video after our cuddling session. Talia then came over and the four of us had a movie night ordering ourselves some pizza for dinner.

Elora's video went out 2 days later and the views it got were insane. It was trending number 1 even over the Sidemen Sunday we had released. We still promised each other to never do such a prank again, knowing no amount of views or subscribers will ever be more important than our relationship.

A/N

So Elora here. Harley basically said me to write a imagine to like keep the book going.

I'm sorry if it isn't the best. I wrote it up in a few hours and got it out.

I appreciate all the love and support. Comment and Lmk what you think.

Elora signing off ✌🏻.