Everything gradually destroys

After the revelation of the true nature of Tommy, everyone follows more respect for his name since he was a God or divine Entity, things have changed for the better ... that is a lie but the butchers have stopped their search for capture towards Technoblade and Philza.

It is also known that Tubbo and Ranboo have decided to marry platonically and adopt a baby Zombie from the Nether who was called Michael, apparently this baby Zombie suffers from an unknown disease and they have tried to find a way to cure it, Ranboo has tried to find the cure and Tubbo has been making nuclear bombs to defend his house or Snowchester mansion, who built it Foolish a Totem hybrid, since Tubbo spent a lot of time making bombs, his blood contaminated causing his left eye to be left with a permanent scar and that his iris will turn orange-yellow and his pupil will become a sign of radiation, leaving him blind.

Meanwhile it is known that the polyamorous relationship of Quackity, Sapnap and Karl has taken a while since Sapnap and Karl have distanced themselves from Quackity, because Karl has had memory problems and to distract him Sapnap has had the idea of ​​creating a Kingdom called Kinoko with her friend George, ignoring Quackity's feelings causing conflicts in their relationship and causing Quackity to disappear, to later appear with her new best friend Sammy the slime and a city called Las Nevadas, destroying their relationship and disappearing by Karl.

Dream was locked up in the prison or vault and all his weapons were taken from him, except a book that he clings to with his life, this one is jet black with gold trim, get up because it radiates light, but not violet if it white, is unknown where he comes from or what he does, but he has no weapon, apparently every night he takes it out and begins to read it no matter how much the camera focuses on the book, it is not known what it is about. says it seems to be in an unknown language, Dream recites a kangaroo every night, causing the camera to lose signal and audio.

Awesamdude and Ponk also took time out, as Sam's work caused him to go insane and torture Ponk with lava and then amputate his arm with his ax, breaking their relationship and causing severe trauma to Ponk, who he no longer knew. . He wants to bring Sam closer or look. his face as he is afraid that what happened will be repeated or worse, Sam realized and tried to fix it but it was too late and Ponk no longer forgives him, with that in his mind he fell into a scenario that made him concentrate so much on his work that made even Ponk worry and he himself went to try to get Sam out of that unstoppable vice but Sam no longer recognized him and passed out and was in a coma.

Wilbur, Schlatt and Mexican Dream were in limbo that's where you stay when you die, everything was fine until Wilbur saw a train no one else saw it so he decided to explore it at the same time as he entered the train the doors closed and he started to move forward , Wilbur tried desperately to try to get out of this but he couldn't, he wanted to stay in limbo there is everything at peace, there is no war or anything like that, he was at peace, until now the first thing he saw when he woke up was a field full of flowers , which quickly changed for a huge crater that was l'manberg his finished symphony, what is there? ...

Meanwhile Tommy, Philza and Technoblade were already making their thrones seeing everything from above, they would not be doing anything, they were enjoying the chaos and anguish that this sowed for them it was a fun and childish show one day someone said ..

"War will always accompany humanity and the cycle of chaos will always repeat itself"

Tommyinnit