Our Reading Lists

Here at WattNeverland, we have a collection of reading lists that you can submit stories to for a chance to be featured! Keep reading to learn more about our available reading lists

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

The Captain's Hook

Here are stories that come highly recommended by the staff of WattNeverland. You must submit your story to any of our reading lists to be also considered here.

Genre/Theme: Editor's Picks

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Love, Wendy

This list is for all the romantics that are hopelessly devoted to loving everything about romance and fairytales. You can find stories of great love and heartbreak here that happen in Neverland. If you're lucky, you might find the occasional "I Do".

Genre/Theme: Romance, Young Adult, New Adult

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ruby Slippers and Poisoned Apples

Spellcasting, virtual reality, and things that go bump in the night ... This is not a list for the faint of heart! We feature here the best speculative fiction stories that happen in and around Neverland.

Genre/Theme: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Adventurous Tiger Lily

This Reading List is looking for an adventurous or action-packed story with Peter Pan and other characters from Neverland!

Genre/Theme: Action, Adventure

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

The Mermaids' Lagoon

Here we collect all the stories that implement the various myths and legends of Peter Pan. Regardless of whether it has dark or lively content, we look forward to stories that go in a completely different direction than the normal narrative.

Genre/Theme: Myths & Legends

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Little Flying Eagle

In this Reading List you will find all the stories that follow the general fairytale of Peter Pan, but include a slightly different plot and/or characters.

Genre/Theme: General fairytale of Peter Pan with a slight different plot/characters

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

The Island Come True

There are many versions of the story of Peter Pan, regardless of whether it is in the literary or film-technical area. There are also a lot of Fanfictions that revive these stories and can be found in this special Reading List.

Genre/Theme: Fanfictions of different series and film adaptations of Peter Pan

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Smells like Pixie Dust

In this reading list, we have stories that are about fairies and all sorts of magical creatures that can only be found in Neverland!

Genre/Theme: Stories with every kind of fairies

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Do you have a story that might fit into one of those reading lists? You can find our reading list submission form in our bio.

If you haven't already, please go to the previous chapter to learn more about what kinds of stories we are looking for in terms of content, setup, and technical structure.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Profile Guide / Table of Contents

☆ About the Profile

☆ Our Reading Lists (you are here)

☆ Guide to Submissions

☆ Profile Etiquette

☆ Profile Contents

Next Chapter: Guide to Submissions