I rolled my eyes and tried to fight him off, but he was too strong. He appeared to be made of stone. "That's my sister standing there. I have to see her."

"Gabriella!" He shouted. "You are not leaving this room. You make another mistake, and you will die!" He said and let's go of me. "You will stay here until you come to your senses." He adjusted his tie and walked towards the door. "Stay put."

"Slade! Please don't leave me here. I swear that was Anabella!" I rushed towards the door, but he was already out. I turned the doorknob, but it didn't budge. Slade had locked me inside. I yelled Slade's name and kicked the door. "Get me out of this place, Slade! Slade!"

I was wasting my time because the door was locked, and Slade was not coming back to open the door. I fell to the ground and burst into tears. I was in pain as I felt my heart shatter—the pain of rejection, The pain of not getting recognized by my sister. I lay on the ground and stared at the door, hoping someone could open the door and I could meet my sister.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slade Donovan POV

When I returned to the lobby, The guests had been moved to their different rooms, and when evening came, My father prepared a feast for them. He was up to something, but I couldn't figure it out. When I arrived at the Dinning hall, the first person I searched for was Gabriella's supposed sister. I stared at her and tried to find a similarity between her and Gabriella, but I couldn't find any. Lady Aneka has long red hair, and from her pale skin, I knew she was a Vampire.

"Slade!" Luciana stood up from her seat beside her father and walked to me. She grabbed my hand and pointed to a chair beside her. "I reserved a seat for you." She pulled me towards the chair and took her seat. I sat beside her, and opposite me was Lady Aneka. She had her eyes on me.

When our eyes met, she was quick to avert her eyes, but I continued staring at her and looked away when our meal came.

The dining hall was a large one. There was a long table with over forty chairs. My father sat at the end of the table while my mother sat at the opposite end. The table was made of pure gold same as the chairs. Ten Slaves entered the hall with a bowl that I knew contained blood. As if that wasn't enough, Another two slaves came with a velvet Cake. It was a four-tier Cake.

A blood cake.

I wondered why my father was throwing a big feast for twenty guests, and I asked why he invited all of them to the Castle. I didn't even know any of the guests as they were unfamiliar. I looked at their faces looking for anyone that seemed suspicious.

When my eyes fell on Lady Aneka and Lord Xavier, I found them whispering, and it seemed they were arguing as Xavier gripped Aneka a bit tight.

"My prince," Xavier bowed as he caught me staring.

I pretended to cough and looked away from them. I found them suspicious, but if I wanted to be proven right, I had to dig into them and find out what they were hiding.

"Welcome, everyone!" The king stood up with a silver Goblet in his hand. "I appreciate you all for coming to celebrate with me." He said, and they all clapped. "We are all gathered here to celebrate the crown Prince's wedding coming up on the blood moon." He announced, and they all clapped.

Blood moon? It was two months away, and He announced my wedding without telling me first. It explains all the guests that had come. "Wait, What do you mean by wedding?" I questioned him. "Who am I getting married to?"

Luciana pulled my arm and smiled at me. "It's me, darling. We are getting married in two months." She smiled.

"What?" I hit my hands on the table. "What wedding? How come I have no idea?" I directed the question to my father. He looked surprised, and the smile he had on his face soon turned into a frown. "Why am I just hearing about this?"

"Slade darling," My mother, who was ten chairs away from me, tried to call me, but I didn't respond.

The guests all looked at me and began to murmur amongst themselves. "Crown Prince!" My father yelled. "We need to talk!" He sent a menacing glare at me. He walked out of the dining hall, and I followed him.

We both walked outside the dining hall into a hallway. Once we were alone, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the wall. "How dare you, Slade?"

"You are mad because I spoiled your little plan," I smirked at him. "You didn't tell me about the stupid wedding, which will never happen."

"You must be crazy to think you'll ruin my plan, son."

I pushed his hand away from my throat and straightened my Suit. "I am not getting married to Luciana, the father. I refused to."

"I am trying to build a strong monarch, and you will not ruin that for me, Slade."

"You have no idea what I can do, father."

"Pay attention!" My father roared. "You are going to get married to Luciana, or I'll slit your Slave's throat and make you watch."

"Touch a hair on Gabriella's, and I'll kill you, Father." I threatened him, but my father only laughed.

"Have you seen what's going on in the outside world? The humans are protesting against us, and we can get rid of them again on the blood moon just like your grandfather Raylle did a thousand years ago."

"We are not killing any humans father. They've suffered enough! They can't win against us."

"If this is about your Slave, you must have lost it. Putting together the strongest vampires is the only way we can make the humans bow to their knees again."

I heaved a sigh and glared at my father. My wolf part was scratching to get out, but I controlled myself when I saw Luciana standing in the middle of the hallway. "If you've heard everything, then you heard right because I'm not getting married to you," I said to her.

My father tried to grab my hand, but I slapped his hand away. I gave him a final look before walking out of the hallway. I loosened my tie as I walked in the direction of my room.

I was mad that my Father had planned a wedding for me and a funeral for some humans. I thought of Gabriella, who already hated the Vampires; if she found out about the blood moon or my supposed wedding, she'll hate me more. When I entered my room, I met her sleeping on the ground.

She is such a problem.

I carried her from the ground and laid her on the bed. She was fast asleep, and I could see the traces of dry tears on her face. She had been crying because she felt rejected by her sister. If Aneka was Gabriella's sister, she must have had her reason for ignoring Gabby.

A reason I hoped to find out.

I lay beside her and stared at her beautiful face. My hand found its way to her face, and I Caress it gently. I smiled when she muttered some words.

I found it cute.

Gabriella was different from Bianca because with Bianca, it was only for a short time, and I never confessed that I loved her, but with Gabriella, I was already falling hard for her without her knowing. If she knew, she would probably reject me because she hates my kind.

I didn't want her to know about my wedding or the blood moon. Before she found out, I was going to sort it out.