CHAPTER 2

Zombie  🧟‍♂️ : I put my hands in his pocket and saw he had some cards in it I saw his address was written in his card so He is Mr. Kim I said to myself since I cannot speak. 

Near the city side.

Morning 08 : 00.

Y/n lives in the soul city, she works as a news reporter and she was on a mission with his producers.

Mission : To find the santa 🎅🏻 who kills children. 

Y/n : Producer Nim so here this house is also known as haunted santa claus house I'm sure he is the santa, who kills childrens. 
Producer : Yeah there is a Christmas tree🎄, here I'm sure this house owner is hiding something from all . There was a big hurdle and glass pieces on top to sneak in so we decided to eye on the house from outside. I took out my camera. "Producer nim can you bend down so that I can peep in and record what this house owner has kept in his house".
Producer : what you want me to kneel down. , you want Your producer to kneel down.
Y/n : So you mean to say that you want to climb on my back huh?!. I mocked him with a scary tone and conspicuously . 
Producer  : Ok fine I kneel down as she climbed on me starting to peep inside the house .

Y/n : ohh let me take out my camera 📷 I started to recorder each and every short detail in the camera. As i could see nothing much i need to be a higher producer nim can you lift yourself a little up , I can't see clearly. 
Producer  : What first thing you are really heavy on is that you want me to be higher. 
Y/n : stop complaining and just do as i say till then let me call the director,  i took out my phone about to dial the no. But suddenly my phone fell inside his area, the fuck!!  What should I do? I saw that the house owner bumped into the scenario out of nowhere, He had to come now.  

???  : ohh I see so you are sneaking secretly inside my house I see .
Producer  : I started to sweat as I couldn't handle her weight anymore. 
Y/n : Give me my phone you bastard.
??? : so u need your phone , y not make a deal give me your camera and I shall return you your phone. 
Y/n : Forget that's never gonna happen I saw the distance between me and that man as I bend a little bit and snatched my phone from his hand but suddenly producer ran away as i fell down on ground I ouch a dump voice was heard on but i was quick enough to get up and hide my camera and phone inside the hoodie which I wore. Yaah producer nim are you serious how can you make me fall on the ground aishh my back. 
Producer : Well not my fault I told you I can't handle your weight anymore so there I moved to save my back.  

??? : I release my god from the chains follow,  them my dog 🐕.  
Y/n , producer : wait now only this was left for us to face, a dog Run 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️. 
Producer :  gosh this is all because of you y/n not you would come here nor I had to run now. 
Y/n : stop complaining and run even though I'm stuck here ahhh run sooner . 
"We saw that there was a dead end and a car over there. I and producer Nim turned to see the dog running toward us as it came near us. And then there the time actually stops as we feel our heart come out of our body.

The police 🚔 car arrived at a spot .

?? : police officer there is the dog.
Producer : yes there is y/n she saved me and cashed the dog along her side we found the santa.
Police : husshh we chased the dog which was pulling out y/n's hoodie near a big bucket 🪣  since she had hid inside the bucket 🪣.  
??? : I soon went there, pulling out the bucket from the top of the y/n who fought bravely with that dog and collected some information.  
Y/n : hobi thanks for coming. I gave him a sad smile. 
?? : I sat down hugging her are you fine dis that dog hurt you somewhere or what i checked all around her body being worried 
Y/n : yeah I'm strong I chucked winking at him. 

?? : c'mon get up I helped her get up since she had hurt her leg a bit. 
Y/n : Thanks hobi 💜, I patted his shoulders as i removed my camera showing the police officers the proof about that wired house and that man. 
Police : thanks mam this is enough for us to arrest that guy .
" I removed my hoodie and kept it aside since I was feeling hot. As I saw that the police arrested that guy and were talking alongside him ."
Y/n : wait officer, I need some information from him. 
??? : yaah aren't you done getting me arrested you little what else do you want. 
Y/n : why do you kidnap kids?
???  : Seriously you think I'll kidnap kids who didn't even kidnap ants till now. I'm only a normal thief who robs children's toys and sells them to shopkeepers to live in my stomach. I had no house so I chose this house. I was scared that you would tell the police so I sent my dog to chase you.

Police : yes mam we didn't find any proof against him he is just a normal thief do we are taking hint to give him his punishments.  
Y/n : when you aren't Santa then why did you leave the dog to chase us you asshole? I got angry as I took back my leg, kept it in position and hit him hard on his balls. 
????? : ahhh ahhhhhh police please take m3 far from this lady or she will end me i said being werk between my legs as my member was paining is it still live I doubt . 
Y/n : Remember never mess with me,You can take him as an inspector.
Police : yes thanks mom you did a good thing we appreciated the lady as we took him to the cell. 
Hobi : You did right Y/n I'm proud of you. 

Y/n : Thanks hobi yeah you too made it on time or else i couldn't be alive right now. 
Hobi : yeah you look really tired come let me treat you to which restaurant you wanna grab on. 
Y/n : emm my fav restaurants. 
Hobi : Knew you'll tell this so let's go Miss Brave. 
Y/n : sure Mr . Brave
"We both giggled walking to my favourite restaurant "

Jungle side

Zombie 🧟‍♂️ : I came outside the jungle finding for the address and reached inside the city 
All the streets were empty from where I passed by. It was night and I was wearing that man's coat but I felt cold. I reached near some empty place and found a hoodie for myself to wear. 

Y/n : ohh hobi thanks for the treat today I'm totally full. 
Hobi : Well, my pleasure is to make sure to report tomorrow on time. 
Y/n : Yes, senior sunbae nim. 
Hehe we both giggled.
Hobi : Ok then I'll go home safely ok. 
Y/n : sure thanks once again I bowed to him wishing him good night plus bye. 
Jobi : Goodnight, I said, winking at her.
Y/n : damn i smiled seeing him wink so cutely.
I turned and remembered that I forgot to inform the director about this I put hand in my pocket and realized that my phone📱 is left in my hoodie shit my money and phone i forgot my hoodie there itself i ran to that place as it was night i could see was all black black but I came across a figure whose back was facing me and he had wore my hoodie . " hello there sorry but that's my hoodie "

I saw that there was no reaction from the person as he stood numb at his spot, But suddenly ….