A mistake

"Arghh." Taehyung groaned, squinting his eyes avoiding the sunlight entering his eyes. His head stinger with sharp pain, his legs felt numb. He found himself on the bed under a blanket, with his shirt ripped and pants unbuckled. He slightly sat up massaging his forehead, trying to gain his consciousness. It was an unfamiliar place.

But what confused him was the presence of another body near him. He tried harder to get his memories back of the previous night but failed. His hand shivered as his eyes slowly started falling on the girl lying beside him and when she turned.

"Sana?!"
....

"Jungkook?!!" Your eyes broaden seeing the male beside you who was the person you just met a day ago.

His state was the same as you, lying under the blanket probably naked. Your loud voice made him yelp in sleep as he opened his eyes to meet with yours. His reaction replicated yours; shocked and staggered but still his expression told you that he remembers everything, what happened last night..

"Miss Y/N..." he looked down.."I'm sorry...I was drunk..." he justified his actions and you were too baffled to react since you didn't recollect any memory from the previous night.

"I-I...am really sorry..." he got up immediately, hiding his body with the blanket and bowed.

You couldn't keep up to his gaze and avoided his eyes looking away. It was hurting you in deep to be touched by someone you didn't love or merely knew.

"H-how...how did it happen?" Your throat dried up.

"...I-I....I... don't remember much... but we both were drunk..." you blinked, nodding your head, looking down.

"I-I...I will leave. If you need something, you can c-call me.." he excused himself seeing you needed a break. As soon as he left, your tears smeared out in frustration over yourself.
......

"Fvck! Fvck! Fvck!!" Taehyung punched the wall in his office numerous times, his mind getting clogged with the scene replaying in his mind; him in the same bed with her; partially nude and according to her, they both have did that.

He felt like he cheated on you, deep inside he knows that he still belonged to you but, there are many things stopping him.

"Tsk tsk...the youngest Ceo Kim Taehyung, looks more like a maniac to me.." His head turned around in the direction of the voice.

His nerves popped, frustration building higher.

"Why are you here?! Aren't you happy seeing me like this?!" His fingers stiffened in a fist, he slapped the desk again.

"Oh, why you being so rude?" The man chuckled, sitting on the couch. "Don't you know, your grandma is still with me?" The man raised his eyebrow, leaning back on the couch.

"What else do you want?! You told me to stay away from your daughter, what else?!" He gritted his teeth looking at the man: your father.

Turning back to 3 years ago, he decided to leave you because his heart wasn't able to take the betrayal. He thought for once that you actually didn't love him but as time passed, he realised that the love he saw in your eyes wasn't fake. He felt dumb to believe your dad but he stopped himself from coming back to make a settled life for him and his grandmother.

He did part time jobs between the time he studied. He made his work shine in every way he could and he became what he is today.  He would lie if he says your father didn't support him in money but he himself (your father) had his own motives.

Once he returned, this news reached out to your father and he was infuriated. He knew now that Taehyung is back, he won't be able to control you to meet Taehyung and his all plans will fail, so he made another trick.

Taehyung's grandmother's health wasn't stable for a long time, she would get attacks and strokes every now and then, he was doing everything to treat her the best he could until one day, he was asked by the doctors to send her states as they would get more better results and he agreed but what he didn't know was that it was all a plan by your father. He kept his grandmother with him and then blackmailed Taehyung to treat you bad so that you could leave him but you were too stubborn. Taehyung even fell on his knees to save her but your father was too cruel.

"Hm.. good question" your dad stood up and walked towards him "I want you to marry Sana.."

"What?!" Taehyung looked in disbelief.

"If you want your grandma back, the only way is to marry Sana and prove to my daughter that you don't want to be with her. Once that's done, I'll be sure that you're out of her life."

"Choice is yours.." your dad adjusted his tie. "By the way, doctors told me your grandma is weaker and she wants her grandson but tsk her grandson is too selfish" Taehyung looked at your dad, tears accumulating in his orbs. "Think carefully" your dad patted his shoulder and walked out.

Taehyung slided down the wall, burying his head in his palm, crying out. Life wasn't giving him a break for even a day. He screamed, taking out his pain and agony. The love is collected all these years drowned in vain, he wanted to love you but his love failed.
....

The rumoured couple, Kim Taehyung and Shin Sana are officially confirmed to tie knots in the upcoming months. The couple will send out their wedding invites soon~ dispatch