🌸chapter 2🌸

Thanks for your lovely response from first chapter.....so here is the second one❤️......

Author's POV

Vansh stops infront of the room where riddhima kept.... He stops in his way because of her beautiful and yet courageous personality... Literally no one who kidnapped by him not behaved like this.....

He standed that place for while but both the employee and Riddhima was in their own world of fighting....

R: hee monkey I am asking you something.... Are you deaf .... Why you kidnap me .... I know I am beautiful... If  I get to know that l got kidnapped I may wear good dress... But you know what I didn't take bath... You take me from home.....

E: hey girl you got kidnapped not came here for any tour so better take your tongue inside your mouth and sit here quite... Or else I don't what boss will do with you.....

R: hello I am not interested in living here... You are the one who take me here... So it is your responsibility to take care.... So do your work..... Otherwise you will get punch from your boss.....

This time the employee lost his all temper... And he was about to slap her... But vansh held his hand at mean time.....vansh glared at him..

This time he sweating and shivering because of his boss's angry glare..

Riddhima smirked looking at him...

E: boss.... I didn't mean that.... But she is very irritating... I can't afford it... That's why.....

V(angrily): enough if I brought her here...it means it is only my right to beat or harm her..... You better do your work.... Okay.... Don't repeat this mistake mind that....

Saying soo employee leaves vansh and Riddhima alone in the room...

R: hello mr.... Haa I don't know your name.... So mr..... I want to take bath if you don't mind arrange my dress.... Okay... Bye....

Vansh was standing there numb.... He in his entire never witness this type of girl.....

All the girls are drooling over him.... and here she royally ignored him.... If talking about the girls he kidnapped and killed they always plead him to realise them....

It gaves him pleasure but in her case she is not belong to both type .... Thinking while vansh informs one of the worker to arrange Riddhima's dress and left from there.....

Riddhima wash herself and wear the dress that given by the servent... She is soo hungry so she didn't though to much and ate all food that kept in the table....

After cleaning her hands and mouth... She remembers something....

R(herself): shit riddhima what kind of behaviour was that.... You are fighting with that employee for knowing the reason behind your kidnapping.... And the person who directed come infront of you.... You royally ignore him....waah girl waah....

Riddhima was about to step out the room a women come towards her .....

W: hello mam ... Myself bavya... I am your personal care taker... If you want anything you can inform me.... And you are not allowed to step out from this room without boss's permission....

Saying soo she left from there...

R(herself): weird people.... Nobody here don't know how to talk properly.... Who cares.... When that mr.... Ha what ever comes.... I will talk to him....

Vansh was sitting in his cabin when angre came....

A: boss I  arranged all the things in dark room for today..... You can...

Before angre could speak further vansh cut him.....

V: no angre.... I am not going to kill her so soon..... She is something different.... I can't figure out.... What actually she is.... Take care of her and say bavya to take a tour visit entire mansion because she must be bored....

A: but boss.....

V: I know angre what are you thinking.... haa ... That I didn't behave like this before right?... But she something different... All girls become afraid after someone kidnap them but she... She is happy and chill.... I don't get happiness by killing a happy person.... I want someone who beg infront of me for their freedom.......

Angre was about to leave but vansh stops him....

V:Angre don't allow any male staffs there.... And you also not allowed.... Mind that.....

Angre nodded his head in positive and left from there....but confusion in his face was also evident to others who seen him...

Thats for today.... Hope you like this chap.... Share your opinions and ideas either in comment box or inbox🥰.... If you like this chap show your love through votes ❤️.....

🌸This time will also pass 🌸