Prologue

Okaii so this is our first story on wattpad!!

And yeh there's two of us writing it

There's me...Latifah !!!.....and then there's Haleema

Ouch!! She just slapped me :P

So like I was saying...before I was so RUDELY interrupted...please vote & comment !!!

WARNING: CRITICISM IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!!

Rofl just kidding, constructive criticism is welcome xD

Thanks xxx

P.s ....we're looking for a new title for this book...so please throw us some ideas :D

Btw.... Latifah: I love icecream.

Haleema: don't forget the Hula Hoops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dimitri!" The shout pierced through the deadly silence.

Richard stood in the clearing, his body already part wolf, his chest rising and falling as his lungs demanded oxygen. Beads of sweat gathered on his brow.

"Come face me like a real alpha" he shouted into the dark.

Dimitri stepped out from the darkness of the tress, his face shadowed by the clouded moon. Yet his rage felt heavy in the air, like an approaching storm. Ready to break at any moment.

"What do you want?" The tension in the air rises as the alpha growled his question, his shackles rising.

"You know what I want" Richard answered, glancing towards the cabin on the outskirts of the clearing. A malicious smirk playing on his lips.

Dimitri looks back at his cabin. His mate was standing at the window, clutching their crying child. Realisation dawned on him as he realised what Richard was implying.

"Never!" a howl tore from his lips as he launched himself into the air. His skin rippling as mahogany fur broke through its surface.

Richard met him in the air, sending them tumbling to the ground.

The pack anxiously watched as the duel between the two mighty wolves raged on. Both werewolves struggling to get the upper hand, but both failing.

Suddenly the cry of a child broke through Dimitri's concentration. He whirled around, all thoughts of Richard gone from his mind as he realised the cry belong to his daughter.

He felt the air shift behind him. Dimitri's brief lapse of concentration was all Richard needed to quickly gain the upper hand.

Dimitri's howl echoed through the night as Richard's fangs embedded themselves into his neck. Swiftly ending Dimitri's life with a sickening crunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra stifled a cry as her mate fell to the ground. Dead. Tears ran down her face as his blood seeped into the ground. It was as if the ground itself was weeping for him.

Richard charged towards her, ready to claim his prize. She clutched her baby to her chest and raced into the woods, her white blonde hair streaming behind her. Towards her last hope.

Cassandra held her daughter tightly, gazing at her for the last time. "Here" she whispered, as she handed Crystal to Naomi, "look after her for me".

The red haired woman stared at her best friend, "I will protect her with my life" she replied solemnly.

"Thank you" Cassandra whispered, her sapphire blue eyes once again filled with heartbroken tears. She brushed her trembling lips against her daughters forehead and she then she set out to meet her doom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily Mail

Tuesday 15th March 2011

BABIES APPEAR ON DOORSTEP !

Last night two babies were abandoned on the doorstep of the St. Peter's orphanage, which is currently run by the St. Peters nunnery. Bothbabies were females and only carried necklaces with what seemed like their names engraved into them. Their names have not been published due to legal reasons. After medical checks the red haired child has been identified as 14 months old whilst the blonde baby appeared to be only two months old. It is clear that the child and baby are not related, but they will both be taken into the orphanages care. However the question we find ourselves asking is "what kind of mother would abandon her child?"

For further information on these orphans or if interested in adoption then please ring the following number: 07835629411