Chapter 1

Young man, Wilbur Soot, walks up to a bar near his house. He enters, and finds a seat. He orders a glass of wine for himself. Then Wilbur scanned around the bar. He found a dealer-like man in the corner of the bar with lots of people surrounding him. Wilbur decides to walk up to him.

The younger man noticed him, and looked up at him. He grabbed his playing cards. "Hello, can I help you?"

"Uh- No I just- I just spotted you from afar." The taller man responded to him. He puts his hand in his pockets.

The younger man chuckled, "Would you like to play a game with me?" He asked, showing his playing cards.

Wilbur looked at him. "Like what games?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Poker." He responded to him. The audience looked at them both.

The older man looked at him and then the playing cards. He sat down, "Sure, why not? A game wouldn't hurt."

"If I win, you pay me one grand. If you win, I'll let you have ten grand." Quackity explained. "Do we have a deal?"

"I'm warning you, he's REALLY good!" One of the audiences shouted.

The younger man looked at that man, "Be quiet. Let him make his decision."

Wilbur sighed. "Yeah, we have a deal."

Quackity smirked, "Good." He started setting up the game. "A deal's a deal."

Both of the men started playing the game, and the audience watched. The younger man was surprised at how good he was at the game. It's like he had a tactic. He was not about to lose ten grand to a stranger he just made a deal with.

The game was intense. Both of them were masters at the game. Finally, Wilbur took the last chips. "I won."

The younger man, including the audience, were stunned. He's never lost in a game of pokers before. How did he lose now? And to a stranger?

"The money?" The older man lend out his hand.

The younger man gulped, "I'll share it to you in your bank account."

After the sending money thing was done, Wilbur got up. "It was fun playing with you. What's your name?"

The man sighed, "Quackity, it's Quackity."

Wilbur nodded, "Hope to see you around, Quackity." He grabbed his bag and walked out of the bar.

"Wow, I've never seen you lost!" A woman from the audiences said.

Quackity rolled his eyes "I've never seen a person like him before." He said as he kept his playing cards.

The woman laughed, "I guess you aren't the best player in pokers."

"You better shut up before I kick you out of my group." Quackity got up. "I'm gonna go back now, I have some things to do."

He grabbed his bag and put it on his shoulder. Then he started walking home. He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through it. Then it started to rain.

"Oh crap. How amazing." He kicked the rocks that were on the ground. "What an amazing time to rain."

He looked to the side and saw a man with an umbrella. He looked oddly like that man from the bar. The man turned towards him and walked up to him.

"Thank me later." The older man told him as he put the umbrella above the both of them. "Where are you heading to? It's really late."

Quackity rolled his eyes. "I was just at the bar idiot and you saw me. Now I have to get back home. Usually I'd stay until 2 am or so."

Wilbur looked at him "Then why'd you leave so early?"

"You ruined my mood, asshole." The younger man avoided eye contact in any way possible.

The older man laughed, "Wow I'm the asshole now? You were the one who wanted to play the game in the first place."

"That's not the point" He complained "I've never lost a game in my entire life. How'd you do it?"

"It's all about the skills." Wilbur replied, "You know you shouldn't assume before knowing the person's abilities."

The younger man rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I literally lost ten grand to you."

"Who wanted to play the game in the first place? Now stop complaining." The taller man sighed, "Where's your house?"

"Two blocks in front, and turn right. House 244/81." He tucked his hand in his pocket, and used the other hand to point to the direction he had to go to.

The taller boy looked at the other boy. "I can return your ten grand if you want. I don't really need it."

The younger man looked up at him, "What?" He sighed, "No, a deal's a deal."

The taller man laughed, "Acting like a good person now aren't you?" He kept laughing.

The younger boy pushed him gently "What the fuck?!" He scoffed, "I just- I'm keeping a deal, that's it."

"No seriously, I don't need the money." Wilbur looked at him.

"Yes you do." Quackity sighed, avoiding any eye contact, "Just keep it."

"Fine. You're so stubborn." The older boy complained and took out his phone. He started scrolling through Twitter.

The shorter man looked at his phone, "What're you doing?" He stood on his tippy toes, trying to see, but ended up falling. Luckily he was holding the taller man's arm so he caught himself.

"Wow, you really are short." Wilbur laughed. "And clumsy."

The younger man scoffed, "You're just tall, AND rude." He rolled his eyes. "Really the most annoying person I've met."

"Says the one who's still holding onto my arm." The older man teased him, giggling.

The younger boy's face flushed red as he let go of his arm. "What the fuck-?!"

"Oh now don't get mad at me for something you did," Wilbur smiled, "or really, you're just obsessed with me."

"Nah fam, you came over to me." He rolled his eyes. "Now don't tell me I'm obsessed with you or anything, because you're annoying, and I'd never be obsessed over someone like you."

Wilbur laughed, "Oh so I can take the umbrella away now? I was just trying to be a gentleman and help you." He laughed even more.

"Nevermind, I'll just- I'll walk home myself." He challenged. "It's not even that far anyway."

"No, we're walking there together." The older man insisted. "I'm not gonna let you walk alone in the rain without on umbrella."

Quackity laughed, "Aw, are you obsessed with me?" He laughed even more, "I know I'm attractive and everyone likes me and all, but I can walk home myself."

The older man rolled his eyes "You're so full of yourself, no wonder why you lost to me."

The younger boy scoffed, "Yeah, I bet you'll lose to me in the next round we play together."

"Yeah, sure I will." Wilbur said in a stern voice. "Anyway, there's your house."

"Thanks, I guess." He walked towards the door of his house. "You can- come visit anytime you want."

Wilbur nodded, "I'll see you later, shortass." He giggled a little.

Quackity rolled his eyes, then entered his house. He locked his door and went to his room. Wilbur then walked back to his house. It was a long day.