Shremit x Reader Werewolf harem yesyes

It was a tree uprooting windy night and was Y/N watching tictacs on her phone while she sat in bed. She wiped a sage green booger away from her nostril as she watched a tictac of some musty hobo warning people about the uprising of werewolves in the Regionton region. Y/N then realized that she lived in the Regionton region! Oh the horror. Y/N decided to ignore the old coot and turn off her phone.

'Werewolves aren't real, right?' Y/N foolishly thought. She sighed and went up to her pink rimmed mirror to do her daily Y/N appearance check. Long H/C hair? Check. Baggy shit shirt? Check. Grey sweatpants that made her not like other girls? Check. Intense blue eyes that look like the moon? Che- wait WHAT? Y/N's eyes were usually rainbow but this was unusual. Y/N shimmied closer to the mirror and examined her eyes a bit more. Oh god, Y/N's pupils had basically turned into the moon.

Suddenly the window that conveniently had its curtains open, opened, and a muscular green boy with a horrendously hairy body emerged from the night sky.

"Greetings Y/N," the boy growled. "I am Shremit."

Y/N instantly recognized that name. It's the quiet mysterious boy from school! Although, in this encounter Shremit doesn't look like his ordinary boy self, HE'S HAIRY AS FUCK. Y/N examined his body that was built like a big mac truck. Sweat on his 8 pack of abs glistened in the moonlight. A dog-like tail extended from his tailbone.

Then Y/N came to a realization.

"Holey sheet me dude," she whispered softly in her authentic exotic voice. "Are you a mother fricking werewolf?"

"Yes," Shremit said as he jojo posed all the way to Y/N who was still standing by the mirror in her cute nightgown which looked like this because I will force you to have a visual:

Anyways.

"You are my mate," Shremit caressed Y/N's cheek. "And you will be mine." he growled in her ear.

"Ew what the frick," Y/N wiped the slobber Shremit left in her ear. "Ya fricking dog! I will never be yours because I'm a stubborn girlboss." she pouted cutely.

"We'll see about that...." Shremit grasped Y/N by the hand and pulled both of them out of the window. It felt like they were walking on air, and the world just slowed itself down for the two to romantically look into each other's eyes. Shremit looked back at Y/N, who was sh.tting her pants because what else can she do when the author is so bad at humour.

Once the world sped up to normal, the two love birds landed on the ground in pristine shape because the story would just end if they broke their ankles after jumping from a 5 story mansion with exotic marble floors.

"Let's go to my wolf den, then you can meet my gang of furries- I mean wolf pack." Shremit said.

"O-O-O-O-Ok." Y/N stuttered.

*Timeskip*

The two came to a stop in the middle of a forest.

"Get inside ya ugly garden tool." Shremit threw Y/N on the ground cause we just stan abusive relationships.

The dirt collapsed from underneath Y/N and she fell through and tumbled down a dark tunnel. When she stopped moving she whipped her messy bun hair back and scanned her new surroundings. A room made of dirt lit by lanterns hanging off the wall. 6 tall devilishly handsome people circled around Y/N.

"W-W-W-W-Where a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-am I?" Y/N stammered.

"You," Shremit grunted as he appeared right beside Y/N. He grunted and howled as he transformed into his human form. "Are in the wolf den. And I am the alpha male, you must be my mate because you are secretly a hybrid moon wolf alpha princess, to keep order in my pack I must marry you."

"Omg!" Y/N gasped.

"Ye." said one of the tall people. She was a girl with pale skin, dark eyes and black hair styled into two braid nooses. "It is me, Wednesday Addams but you can call me Wed, cause that's what you and I will be after I steal you from that non-boyboss." she winked flirtatiously.

"Omg!" Y/N gasped again.

"I am Mr Mommy Milkers." said a tall blond man with stubble who probably has PTSD. He opened his beige coat to reveal an iconic mommy milkers shirt holding itself together for dear life.

"Omg!" Y/N gasped for the third time.

*fast forward introductions*

So we got Wed (Wednesday Addams), Mr Mommy Milkers (Reiner Braun), Ed Sheeran (Emo), Nikocado Avocado (in serious need of help), Chad (Thundercock) and Felipe (giga chad version). And they're secretly in love with Y/N but Shremit loves Y/N most of all because a long time ago like when they were children Y/N absolutely brutalised Shremit's childhood bullies and he's been in love with her ever since.

"Y/N I love you, please marry me and be my mate forever and ever!" Shremit begged as he flexed his juicy muscles.

"Ok," Y/N the wolf queen breathed.

And then they kissed and had 13902893 wolf children.

Now the AFTERMATH:

Wed realized she didn't need no man (or woman) in her life, Ed Sheeran, Mr Mommy Milkers and Chad formed a harem, and Felipe... well... he turned a leaf...

"Grrrrrr," Felipe growled ANGRILY. "I envy Shremit, he stole my baba gorl." He looked in the mirror and leaned over the sink. Sweat dripped profusely off of his body. He's been in this jail cell for weeks because sharted on Y/N's brand new Mitsubishi sports car Shremit bought her. He glared at his reflection, this was not the true him. He peeled off some of his mask, revealing a long nose and a bald head. "I am secretly Gru!"

TO BE CONTINUED?