Chapter 13 <3

Ariellas P.O.V.

Today's the day!!!!

Luke and I are moving in together today and honestly I couldn't be more excited. It's also my birthday but I don't really celebrate them. It's just another day. I get to move out and that's the only exciting thing about today.

So my father also came home tomorrow. Or should I say ex father.

He tried to talk to me and I just ignored him. It seemed to upset him but I didn't care. He hurt me on the inside. I can no longer trust him or anything he says.

I had already finished packing yesterday and so did Luke. My mum and I had just loaded my stuff into the U-haul and are now headed over to the house. Luke and the boys are also headed over there as well. The boys want to see it.

"Are you excited?!" My mum asked. She seemed excited but also a little sad. She'll be okay though. She always is.

"Very. But also a little nervous" I admit.

"Well so am I. I'm letting my daughter go and move off with her rockstar boyfriend in a house I designed and bought everything for and I have no idea what you guys will be doing" mum chuckled. I laughed.

"Don't worry mum. You have nothing to worry about. At all" I said.

"you sure?" She asked.

"Yup" I replied popping the 'p'.

"How can you be so sure?" She asks.

"Mum. Come on. You trust me right?" I asked.

"Yeah" she replied.

"And I trust Luke. Simple" I said. She looked at me confused but soon got the hint that I didn't want to talk about that stuff. It's just....no.

Once we got to the house I quickly jumped out of the car and ran inside. I saw Luke standing in the kitchen putting everything away. He turned around and saw me and smiled really big. I ran to him and jumped and he caught me.

I gave him a passionate kiss. This was the best day of my life!

"Hey baby" he said.

"Hey" I said and smiled really big.

"You excited?" He asked and put me down.

"More than anything" I replied and kissed his cheek.

"Time to start unpacking" Luke smiled.

"Okay baby" I said. So so happy right now. Like for real.

Luke grabbed all the kitchen stuff and I helped him out that away. The boys carried in our bed and all the rest of the boxes while Luke and I unpacked them and put them away.

"You guys want pizza?" I asked.

"YES!" They shouted. My mum and I laughed. I ordered 3 large pizzas. What?! With these boys, we might just need 4!

Once the pizzas got here, we all ate and got back to unpacking.

"It's getting dark Hun" mum said.

"I think we should go baby. But I will come and visit in a couple days. Give you guys some time to get used to your new home and living with each other" mum said.

"Okay mum" I replied. I hugged her and she said goodbye to the boys. She whispered something to Luke and left. That's weird. Oh well. I'll ask Luke later.

"Yeah we're gonna do the same it is getting really late" Ashton said.

"Okay" I said. Luke and I hugged all the boys and they left too. All of our stuff was unpacked and put away so we didn't have anything to do. I suddenly felt really tired.

"I see that look" Luke chuckled.

"What?" I yawned.

"Yup. Your tired. Come on baby. Let's go to bed" Luke said and yawned too.

I just nodded and Luke and I walked into OUR room. I loved the idea of that. We shared it. It was ours. I'm so happy it hurts. I love Luke so much it hurts.

I changed into a large T-shirt and some shorts. Luke just went shirtless with his sweat pants. That's hot. Wooowwwww. Dying over here. RIGHT?!?!?!?!??!

Luke and I got into bed and snuggled up under the covers.

"Luke?" I asked.

"Mhm?" He mumbled into the crook of my neck where his head was as he was holding me to him protectively.

"What did my mum whisper to you?" I asked.

"She just told me to take care of her baby" he chuckled.

"Wooooooooooow" I laughed.

He looked at me.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you so much. It literally hurts."

___________________________________

Heyyy!!!

.________________.

Do you like my whale? ^^^

His name is Bob.

Annnnyyywaaaayyyy!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was going to on Tuesday but I heard that one direction might break up so I cried for a long long LONG time and then I fell asleep. Then I was going to update on Wednesday but then I heard that Zayn left the band. I cried for hours. I still feel heartbroken. I understand that he did it because of stress and the rumors that he was cheating on Perrie and then he said that he wants to be a "normal 22 year old". I didn't really understand that because now that he HAS been famous it will be pretty hard not to be noticed and to try to live a normal life but be my guest. Go ahead and try Zayn. I'm still upset because of the whole thing but I understand and I'm by going to judge him. At all. I would NEVER.

So yeah.

#WeLoveYouZayn
#WeWillMissYouZayn
#WeWillSupport1D
#DirectionersForLife
#ZaynMalik
#PleaseComeBackZayn

Yada yada yada.

Those hashtags I have been doing for like EVER! Or since yesterday but still!

Vote and comment?

And btw, if your reading this, 5sos fam for life & Directioners for life.

Love you my penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧