8

I get home and relax from another drama. Suddenly I get a text from Jai saying that he apologises but I don't accept of course.

I start playing with Toulouse and then I start to tweet constantly to get my mind away from the situation.

"@/ArianaGrande: hey loves im back on Twitter after a few days and I've missed your kindness."

Suddenly i get tweeted by Sean.

"@/BigSean: hey @/ArianaGrande im sorry for everything..."

I tweet back.

"@/ArianaGrande: @/bigsean im not in the mood to be forgiving apologies right now. try later maybe."

And i receive no tweets from him anymore but millions from my fans.
"@/ButerasIce: wtf lmao go ariiii... but what happened?"
"@/GrandeLatte: what just happened?"
"@/AriSunbae: haha what?"
"@/sassyari: shit, sassiana is back but what the heck is happening rn lmao?"

I fall into a sudden sleep.

- the next day -

"Mamaaaaaa!" I yell at my mom with tears in my eyes as I watch the news broadcast and find myself on it being a 'diva'
"Honey I have to answer the door wait a small second!" She yells back and I eat my ice cream in anger.
Sudden I hear 2 different foot steps running up the stairs.
"Ari we have a guest." She moves back allowing Sean to step forward.
"Why is he here?" I roll my eyes and put the tub of ice cream beside me.
"Darling he wanted to speak in private with you so I'm gonna go and leave." My mom walks off.

Sean walks into my room and glares at the TV as he sees the Headlines
'Ariana Grande has a tantrum in public and curses towards the paparazzi and ends it all with terrible threats! Is this the Ariana we all know and love? I don't think so!'
"Oh god Ariana..." He sits beside me.
"I know I know." I sigh.
"And me and Naya broke again." He says in one breath.
"Why did she slut her way away from you?" I chuckle at my own comment.
"No, I just didn't love her..." He moves closer to me.
"And..?" I say awkwardly.
"I loved you." He smiles.
"I'm sorry Sean but I'm fine without you right now." I shrug. He looks around me as I am filled in my own pile go tissues, ice cream tubs and depressing movies and some chic flicks, he raises an eyebrow.
"You really are huh?" He says sarcastically and chuckles.
"Oh shut up!" I giggle as he falls back and I roll on top of him. Well that just happened.

We look at each other for a while until neither of us can resist no more and we just kiss.

After the kiss I sit back. "I'm really not fine without you. But a kiss isnt going to get us together again." I say cheekily.
"Then what is?" He says eagerly which makes me giggle.
"Let's start again! Ask me on a date and we can figure something out!" I say happily.
"Okay..." He stops, looks around and finds a rose, "give me a sec." He leaves the room goes into Frankies and gets changed.

Suddenly I hear three knocks. I open the door and its Sean in a suit with a gorgeous rose in his hand. I smirk at him.
"Would you, Ariana Grande-Butera, like to go on a date with me?" He smirks back.
"Impressive. And yes. I would be delighted." I giggle and kiss his lips softly.