4

We get home and Sean pulls me to the living room. He sits down on the couch and I sit beside him, I'm confused.
"What's up?" I smile.
"We need to figure this out. We're in this huge mess of emotions. I really like you and I know you really like me. What are we gonna do about this?" He sighs with seriousness in his eyes.
"I know what I want." I say quietly.
"What's that?" He says lifting my face up with his finger.
"To be with you." I smile, he smiles back.
"Me too." He whispers as he leans in, i lean in too. When we were centimetres away, my mom barges in.
"Oh Darlings, was i disturbing something here?" My mom says in shock.
"No. Not at all mama." I say in disappointment that me and Sean didn't get to have that moment.
"Oh no." My mom sighs and places her hand on her forehead.
"What?" I say worriedly.
"I forgot to pick up Frankie. He doesn't have his car right now. I'll be gone for like half an hour." My mom picks up her car keys and walks out.

I get up from the couch and Sean pulls me back down.
"What Sean?" I blush a bit.
"I know a place we can go. You know, just you and me." He smiles.
"Id like that." I smile back and actually get up.
We leave the house and the drive takes about 10 mins. We are beside a small pond with a baby swan in the middle.
I sit on the bench and suddenly it starts raining.
"Oh shit." Sean mumbles.
"No. It's really nice. It's like those movies where they kiss in the the rain. I love it." I wink.
"Then why aren't we kissing yet?" He smirks. I get up and place my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist.

We slow dance for a while. Just enjoying the moment. I am getting soaked by all the rain but it's beautiful moment. Suddenly he leans in and so do I and the paparazzi take a picture. I don't mind. This is just a good moment and I'm not gonna let a pap ruin that.
"Oh no. I'm sorry." Sean says, meaning the Paparazzi.
"don't apologise. I love this moment so much. I haven't felt this loved in such a long time." I whisper with happiness in my voice. He kisses my cheek and then my lips again. I back off for a second.
"Oh and the guy I had a crush that I mentioned, was you." I smile innocently.
"Oh I knew." I smirks cheekily.
"How?" I slap him playfully.
"I know you." He chuckles and so do I.

Would it be crazy if I said I was deeply in love?

AN:

sorry this was quite short but I felt like they should have a lil date. If u have any ideas of what I should do next just ask! Thank u (oh and 200 reads??? Thank u so much)