Terushima x Reader Halloween Special

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pumpkin Carving

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

This was it, Terushima was going to have the perfect halloween date with you. Scary movies so you would cuddle into him, lots of spooky themed snacks to help set the mood, and the finale piece carving pumpkins. That would be so fun making scary pumpkins with you to put out for all the trick-or-treaters to see.

Just as Terushima had finished setting everything up he heard the doorbell ring, that was you. Rushing over to the door he almost knocked over the candy bowl meant for the trick-or-treaters, Opening the door his face fell because he was only met with his teammates dressed in the stupidest costumes.

"TRICK OR TREAT" the team shouted in unison, holding out there almost overflowing candy bags. Terushima grabbed the candy bowl and gave each of them a handful.

"Bye guys see at practice" he called after them, shutting his door and going back to the couch to wait for you.

A little while later Terushima heard another knock at his door going over, he opened it and his face lit up.

"(insert name), finally you're here. I was soooo lonely without you" Terushima said, as you stepped inside the warm house.

"So what's the plan?" you asked, taking off your coat and shoes.

"First pumpkin carving," Terushima answered, dragging you to the kitchen where the pumpkins were held.

As you were scooping out the innards of the pumpkin, the spoon in your hand slipped a bit sending the orange guts right on to Terushimas face.

"I am so sorry" you got out in between laughs. Terushima furrowed his eyebrows and then grabbed a handful of guts and flung them at your face.

Starting a war of pumpkin guts.

Grabbing some more guts from your pumpkin you threw them at Terushima but he took cover behind the island, so the pumpkin guts went sailing over his head and into the cabinet door making noise when they hit the ground.

Stunned by this you froze to stare at what you just did, hoping that it would not stain the cabinet. Terushima took you by a sudden pause as the perfect time to take aim and launch more pumpkin guts at you. They hit you right across your collarbone, effectively getting pumpkin on your shirt.

This caused Terushima to burst out laughing at you while you stood there stunned, snapping out of it you grabbed the pumpkin guts on your shirt and on the floor and chucked them at Terushima. They hit him square in the face, and since he was laughing quite a bit of it got in his mouth. Coughing up the pumpkin guts that got in his mouth he looked over to you then ran at you. Grabbing onto your waist to stop you from moving he grabbed some pumpkin guts and shoved them down the back of your shirt.

"Terushimaaaaaaa" you whined, as you tried to shake out the pumpkin guts from the back of your shirt. This caused Terushima to laugh at your situation.

"Come on babe, let's go get some fresh clothes on and then we can watch a movie. How does that sound?" Terushima suggested leading you upstairs to get changed.

Terushima lent you some clothes to get changed into, a t-shirt and some sweatpants. They were rather comfy and they looked nice, plus they smelled like your boyfriend so there was a plus. Making your way to the living room you saw Terushima putting a movie into the DVD player.

"What movie are we watching?" you questioned as he sat beside you.

Giving a quick peck to your lips he answered, "It's a surprise you'll just have to wait and see.

Nodding your head in understanding you curled up into him to enjoy the movie, noticing that he wrapped his arm around you and let the movie begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 646

Date published: October 31st 2021