Chapter 13

As always the team were able to successfully profile the murderer and track down the killer before he could hurt another person. The New Orleans police department were successful in tracking down the woman who attacked but I decided not to press charges because I'm not the innocent party in this.

"It won't be long until the semester comes to an end." Spencer tells me as he lays naked on my bed with a single sheet to cover his modesty. "What do you plan on doing this summer break?"

Holiday breaks don't matter to me because I never get to experience it.

"I don't know." I answer with a shrug as I look into his eyes. Thinking of the summer break brings me pain as I realise that my mission will be coming to an end and if I play my cards right, I will be free from The Eye.

There will be no Cinderella or Valentine Albertson.

"Do you have any plans?" I turn my body to face his and he looks up at the ceiling.

"Well my job never really ends." He lightly chuckles as I cuddle up to him. "There are no breaks for us but I'm hoping to spend a couple of weekends with my mom."

"That sounds nice." I smile at him and he kisses my forehead. "I wish I had a family life to go back to but I have no one."

Besides an incarcerated father and a sister that I have yet to find out about, I really don't have anyone in this world. 

"You may have had no one but now you have the BAU and me." Spencer looks down at me and I pull his face down to meet mine. He wraps his arm around and tightens his grip around me while deepening the kiss.

I get on top of him and he lightly digs his nails into my skin as he runs his hands down my bare body.

"Tell me about yourself." He mumbles against my lips and I look into his eyes. "Who are you?"

His question hits me deep because even if I knew, I would never be able to tell him. I'm not the person that he thinks I am and it kills me on the inside because there is a part of me that wants to tell him everything.

I don't want to be alone anymore.

"I'm someone who doesn't want to be alone anymore." I lightly peck his lips. "I'm a woman who wants to be loved and touched."

"I think I can give it to you." I feel Spencer's hand graze my inner thigh before he pulls my body up. My eyes stay trained on his as he positions himself before bringing my body back down and my mouth forms an o as I feel his length enter me. 

"Spence." I gasp and he doesn't move to give me a second to adjust his size which is larger than I anticipated. This will be our third time having sex and I almost feel like an amateur everytime he enters me for the first time.

A small cry leaves my lips as he buries himself deep inside of me.

"I'll be gentle."

---

The only person that has been making me feel uneasy at the BAU is JJ. She is the only person who hasn't really warmed up to me and it kind of freaks me out since everybody else seems to have taken to me.

A part of me feels as if she may be onto me so I really need to get her under control before something crazy happens and she finds out. These past two nights, I have been solidifying my identity as Valentine Albertson.

I did the basics when it came down to my family life but this time I have to really hone in on making sure that my background check is solid. I have had to create a social media profile where I then friended random people from the area that I lived in along with creating fake accounts to go along with the story that I am building.

Since I am a tech wizard, I was able to manipulate the elements and make it seem as if this account had been up and running for years. My fake mom has a profile which now has remembrance in the profile and I manipulated photos of her as a pregnant young adult. I created images of our lives growing up and it made me have some sort of breakdown because I was building a life that I never had.

"Hello Annabeth." I speak to my lookalike who I hired to play me at the pizzeria that I said that I worked at. "I need you to quit the job then head to a cemetery to drop flowers off at an unmarked grave, text me the coordinates once you have done so."

"Ok."

"If you see a blonde woman in her mid to late thirties following you then make sure that you do not engage in any conversation with her. I will send you an image of her and you better not let her get close enough to see your face or your contract will be terminated." I clear my throat. "I have a list of things that I need you to do this weekend then you are relieved of duty. Ditch the phone that you are speaking to me on after our final communication and you will be paid."

"Yes CInderella." I clench my jaw at the sound of the name.

"Should I need you again, I know how to find you." I end the call before tossing the burner into the glove compartment. I shut the door before locking it with a small key that I hide in my car. "Jennifer Jareau, you will not beat me at my own game."

I have figured out that JJ has some type of feelings for Spencer so I won't put it past her to tail me hence why I contacted my double to do some stuff around the area while I work.

Once I begin my drive, I notice a familiar car following three cars behind and I scoff as I catch sight of JJ in the side view mirror. It seems as if has she already begun tailing me so instead of trying to lose her, I decide to head to the grocery store where I proceed to buy myself actual groceries.

Upon emerging from the grocery store, I spot her car parked outside a building that is for sale and I shake my head as I pop my booth. I put all my groceries inside before running a hand through my hair. 

My phone begins to ring and I am pretty surprised to see that I just got an invitation to go to a bar. I accept the invitation before smiling big, making sure the young profiler can see me and I calmly get into my car.

I adjust the rear view mirror before smirking to myself.

"You want a chase, I'll give you one."