She smiled as she saw one of the men from Deukso's little group and she ran at him as he was about to stab a woman with glass and jumped on his back, swiftly snapping his neck and moving on.

A man came at her yelling and swinging what looked like a metal rod. She ran at him, ducked as he swung it over her head and grabbed his ankles and yanked his feet out from under him, his head smacking the floor.
Hana took the metal rod from the ground. "Hm not a bad idea." She swung it at the man's head and carried on.

She knew Deukso would send someone after her. He just so happened to tackle her out of nowhere, climb on top of her and try to shove broken glass in her face.
"Well if it isn't my favorite kill of the night." She smirked. She spat in his eyes and he rose up to frantically rub his eyes, giving her enough space to bring her legs up and slam him backwards onto the ground.

She got in a good punch before he shoved her as hard as he could to the side. He grabbed the glass and rammed it into her thigh with a smile and a laugh.
Hana grunted in pain as the glass cut through her skin and muscle.
But pain caused anger and anger only fuelled the fire.

She ripped the glass from her thigh and shoved it in the man's ear. He fell over screaming in pain. "I've noticed Deukso likes you...at least more than those other morons." Hana bent down next to him. He was debilitated by the pain of his injury.
"Let's give Deukso a little gift, huh?" She smiled before stomping on the glass, sending it further into his head and killing him.

|

Hana ran up to 456's team. "Where's 067?" She asked and they just looked at the blood soaked girl in shock before looking at each other. She grunted in anger and turned to go find Sae Byeok when a voice stopped her.
"Hana." She turned to see 218.
"Don't go back out there." He gave a pleading look.

"Yeah." She sarcastically laughed. "You're insane if you think I'm not going after her and dead if you try to stop me!" She ran off.

Her head was spinning at the possibilities of where Sae Byeok could be. She couldn't find Deukso either and that made her stomach start turning.

"Hana!" She was immediately able to follow the voice by looking to her left and seeing Sae Byeok being lifted and held against the wall by her throat.
Deukso was choking her.

Hana instantly pulled out a ninja star and threw it.
She huffed as it embedded into Deukso's back and he fell to the ground, letting go of Sae Byeok.

Hana ran forward and yanked the star out of his back, inflicting more pain, before grabbing Sae's wrist and dragging her with her towards safety.
Or a version of it.

"You're here." 456 looked at us surprised.
"Like you said." Sae Byeok breathed heavily.

Hana heard footsteps approaching fast so she shoved Sae behind 456 before turning just in time for Deukso's metal rod to clang against hers.
She kicked his stomach, sending him backwards.

"Look out!" 218 shouted as another team mate of Deukso came and slammed his rod against Hana's head, resulting in her falling to the ground with blurry vision.

She heard glass breaking and she desperately tried to pull herself together but her vision was still coming back and it sounded like she was underwater.

She felt someone pull her across the floor and start patting her face. "Hana. Hey Hana." She blinked rapidly to see 218 squatting over her. "Hey you're alright." He assured her.

"Where is she?" She sat up, an instant pounding in her head but she didn't care.

"067? She's right there." He pointed to the girl and Hana turned her head in time to see 199 swinging a large metal beam to keep Deukso back.

Hana let out a breathe of relief as she made eye contact with Sae Byeok, who instantly made her way over to the girl. "Are you okay?" She asked helping Hana to her feet.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Hana looked over the girl's face.
"Yes." Sae almost smiled. "I'm okay."
Luckily, Hana's adrenaline hadn't wore off yet, so she could barely feel her injuries.

"All of you stop this!" They looked up to see 001 standing at the top of some bunk beds. "I'm- I'm scared! We are all going to die in here! Everyone, every single one of us is going to die! Please I'm so scared! Please end this!" He cried.

Then the doors opened and there was immediate gun fire. Hana stepped in front of Sae Byeok as the men in red filed in.
"Drop your weapons." They demanded and Deukso's team did as they were told. "Turn around."

Everyone held their hands up as their guns pointed in their faces. Hana smiled as they pulled a familiar switch blade from Deukso's pocket. She smiled even brighter when they reached in his other pocket and pulled out...something.

"Is that...a tongue?" 456 asked out loud and Sae Byeok looked at Hana with wide eyes but she didn't dare look back at her.

Deukso knew who had done something like that and looked at Hana who smirked. "Cat got your tongue?" She asked.

"Wonder where your mother is?" Deukso asked and Hana's smirk dropped.
"I know where she is. They killed her."

Hana stopped breathing. Her face was void of emotion but her eyes held fury.
Before she even knew what she was doing, there was a man in red on the ground, a gun in her hands, and a shit ton of guns pointed at her as she had hers pointed at Deukso's head.

"Put the gun down!" A guard shouted.
Hana held her position.
"Hana!" 218 shouted.
"I missed last time...I won't make that mistake again." She cocked the gun. Deukso was shaking in fear and it gave Hana a special kind of pleasure.

Then she felt a gun press against the back of her head. "Put the gun down now!" He shouted.

"Hana." Sae Byeok's voice was the only one she could hear. "Please listen to them."

Hana breathed heavily, staring into Deukso's eyes. "Talk about my family again, and I'll mail your head to your mother."

She dropped the gun.

|

Hot damn that was aaaaaaaaalot
Everybody okay?
Also because of the Apple update I can't save gifs anymore so I only have pics that I tried to save as gifs 🥲