Chapter 3: Kid's Got Skills

Start from the beginning

"Come on, she's just a kid in a stupid mask!" A man said.

Oh that hit a nerve. I put my guns back in my belt and I pulled out my switch knife, I ran at the man but I ran up the wall jumping past him so I fly kicked the guy behind him knocking him back and onto the floor, I jumped to the floor and rolled using my knife to cut two men in the back of the heels letting them hint the ground in agony.

The man that called me a kid growled in anger and ran at me, I prepared myself for impact but before the man got to me Thor Odinson used his hammer to smash through the brick wall and let his hammer collide with the man knocking back and hitting the end of the corridor.

"You are small but you sure put up a fight!" Thor praised me with a smile.

I smiled. "I love a challenge," I told him as I put my knife away. "Where's Stark?"

"COULD USE SOME THUNDER UP HERE!" Stark said through our earpieces.

Thor pulled me close, holding me tightly as he swung his hammer jolting us out the corridor and into the open air. As we soared through the air I took in the breathtaking views of the stars, the large moon and the breeze of the window around my body; So this is what flying feels like?

I looked down to see weapons were being fired from all directions, I could see Tony flying and Natasha was with Clint hiding behind a large metal canasta trying to get some cover-

"Clint throw the grenade up!" I said through my earpiece. "NOW!"

I pushed away from Thor causing him to let me go, I fell through the air as Clint threw the grenade up high into the air. As I fell I used my right foot to kick the grenade... The grenade flew over to the other men, as I landed on a higher part of the roof I watched the grenade explode taking out most of the men-

Clint, Natasha and myself were firing all the ammo we had at the remaining men. Our aim was next to perfect as we fired and we reloaded in record timing, Clint shot me wicked smile that encouraged me to keep going.

Thor flew high into the air and called the thunder; Lighting flicked through the sky, rain poured down on us-

"TAKE COVER!" Natasha shouted.

The three of us took cover as Thor dropped down to the roof top and banged his hammer down on the roof; All I head was a loud bang and a wave of electricity sent a small shock through my body. When silence fell Natasha, Clint and I came out of our cover and we looked at Thor who stood proudly looking a at giant hole in the roof.

"I brought the thunder!" Thor cheered.

Tony chuckled through the ear pieces. "You sure did point break," He stated.

Natasha typed away on her watch. "You got the file cap?" She asked breathlessly into her ear piece but got no answer. "Cap?"

Silence fell over the group as we looked at Natasha. We all waited for Caps response but we didn't get one; I could tell everyone was fearing the worst.

"CAP?" Tony shouted through the ear piece.

"I'M A LITTLE BUSY!" Steve said through the earpiece with a struggle.

"Where are you?" I asked through my earpiece but I got no response.

"I'm tracking him now!" Bruce said through his earpiece.

Bruce stayed on the jet waiting incase there was a code green but so far we didn't call for him. Bruce was more use in the jet so he could keep an eye on all our whereabouts and give us directions around the building.

I looked at Clint who looked at me knowing full well I was the only one small enough to get through the rubble without causing the building to fall apart further.

Clint sighed harshley then nodded. "Go find him!" He told me. "Do not get yourself killed!"

"I got this!" I stated with confidence.

"What?" Tony asked.

Without hesitation I ran and jumped down the hole in the roof; The world around me rushed then I braced myself as I landed on my feet hard a few floors down. As I stood up I brushed the dust off my body then I looked up.

"Bruce tell me where to go," I told him.

"RIGHT!" Bruce shouted.

I grabbed a large piece of concrete then used all my strength to pull it away revealing a half destroyed corridor. I ran as fast as I could, I jumped over broke parts of walls, I slid through small gaps and climbed up then rumbled down broke parts of the building. Thor really did cause some destruction with his electrical power!

"Go left!" Bruce told me.

I threw myself left and crashed through a drywall, I skidded and hit another wall-

*GUN SHOTS*

Moving on my tip toes, I kept my eyes and ears sharp trying to trust my senses; The sounds were louder towards my left. I moved quickly and quietly, I kept following the gun shots as I prepared my gun; I could hear Bruce trying to talk to me through my earpiece.

"Seven there are eight men in there," Bruce stated. "They are in that next room."

I looked at my bullets. "I've got six bullets," I stated calmly.

Taking a deep breath I crawled through a small gap and into the dully lit room where Captain America was fighting off the eight men. I slid behind some rubble and I started to fire my gun; My first two shots took down two men but it attracted the attention of the other men. As the men got closer I continued to fire taking down another four men; I made sure I hit all the right spots to take them down.

I turned to look at Steve who was fighting the last two men. I discarded my now bulletless gun and I ran at one of the men, I jumped and wrapped my legs around their neck knocking them down, I threw a punch at the mans face making him yell in pain, he grabbed my hair forcing me off him allowing him to stand up. I quickly recovered and took a boxer like stance making the man laugh-

"Little girl, how pathetic!" The man sneered.

Anger boiled up inside. "Prick!" I spat.

The man copied my stance and threw a punch at me but I dodged with ease, I threw a punch at him and hit him in the face, he kicked my knees knocking me down, I was on the floor as the man put his foot on my chest-

"Hey off the kid!" Captain America stated as he grabbed the man's throat.

I couldn't help but smirk as Steve threw the man off me then he threw his shield into the man's chest knocking him into the wall and out like a light. The shield returned to Steve like a boomerang, he slowly looked at me as I stood up onto my feet.

"You're stronger than you look," Steve stated.

As Steve stood in the light I could see the dirt and blood that covered his face from the blast and the fight. I looked down at myself and notice how I looked pretty similar.

"How'd I do with the avengers?" I asked.

"STEVE THAT KID'S GOT SKILLS!" Tony said through the ear piece. "We are keeping her!"

"You did good," Steve stated. "Come on let's get out of here."

I stood in shock... THAT'S IT. THAT IS ALL I GET!