"Jujutusu Kaisen"

Start from the beginning

"Hey Midoriya, it also says here you also decided to apply."

"Huh-?!"

'Oh no...' Izuku thought as he shrunk into his seat. If there was any time he needed an invisibility or perception blocking quirk...now is when he needed it. All he got were the looks of disgust from everyone in the room.

Then...One spitake was heard...

Then the entire room erupted with laughter, taunting the green haired boy.

"Hahaha! Midoriya?! You gotta be joking!"

"That loser?! He's quirkless! He ain't gonna make it!"

"Why would that quirkless reject even think of applying?!"

"He wouldn't even get past the entrance exams!"

"No, he wouldn't even get past the front gate, they don't allow quirkless in their school!"

"A-Actually.. They g-got rid of that rule. I-..I could be the first one." Izuku stammered on his words and an explosion happened on his desk.

"Dammit Deku! Care to explain you stupid nerd?! What, you think you're better than me you quirkless loser!?" He shouted in the greenettes

"N-no Kaachan.I-I would never-" Izuku didn't get to finish his sentence as another explosion happened on his desk. This was used inorder to shut the damn nerd up.

"No one said you can talk, you idiot!"

"Alright.. That's enough Bakugou. It's too early to want to have to deal with this..." The teacher said and Katsuki scoffed as he went back to his seat.

'...I am so dead.' was the only thought Izuku had at the moment.

.

.

.

It was the end of the school day and Izuku was packing his things as almost everyone was leaving the room.

But of course Katsuki and two of his lackeys wasn't almost nobody because they went over to Izuku and the angry ash-blonde snatched Izuku's notebook. "We aren't done talking yet, Deku." He said as one of his lackeys looked at the book.

"Come on guys...g-give it back."

"Haha, "Hero Analysis For The Future"? Don't tell me you are taking notes on being a hero, you loser." The lackey said before Katsuki blew up the notebook and Izuku screeched seeing his notebook blown up.

Then he threw it out the window.

'..Dammit...'

"Let me give you some advice, Deku." He placed a sparking hand on Izuku's shoulder with a smile on his face. "Don't apply to U.A, or else."

'Yep, gonna leave a mark...'

Katsuki and his lackeys then began walking out of the room. Right before they left ,Bakugo gave some words to Izuku. "Hey, if you actually want a quirk and use it to be a hero, there might be a way." He then looked at Izuku with a devilish look on his face. "Take a swan dive off the school roof and hope for a quirk in your next life!"

'Did... he just tell me to kill myself? Ok, maybe he is going WAY too far!' Izuku shouted in his mind. He looked back wide eyed as if he wanted to strangle the boy.

Katsuki looked back at the Greenette with a devilish smirk and flashing a bit of his quirk. "There a problem, Deku?"

Then Izuku was left as a scrawny, quirkless, green haired boy trembling in fear. "Thought so." Katsuki left the room and Izuku sighed as he zipped up his school bag.