They all froze stiff and Nash laughed.

"I knew off what happened here when Hanamiya failed to return the golden basketball to me" said Nash with eyes going to Kuroko.

He narrowed his eyes at him and smirked.

"I know you were the one to take it" smirked Nash. "Kuroko"

Everyone turned to Kuroko in shock as Kuroko glared back at the man.

"Now where is it?" asked Nash. "Where is the golden basketball?"

Kuroko glared at the man and Akashi stepped infront of him with a stretched arm.

"He's not telling you anything" snarled Akashi with a glare.

"Oh?" said Nash amused and grinned darkly. "But he is coming with me. I have waited far to long for that thing to turn on so I could get the information"

Nash then turned serious and glared heavily at them all.

"Now hand him over and you won't get hurt" he said.

"Never!" barked Aomine.

The other four animatronics stepped infront of all of them growling.

"You are not getting Tetsu-chin!" snarled Murasakibara.

"He is staying with us!" growled Midorima.

"You're not getting what you want!" yelled Aomine.

"Not the likes of you!" snarled Kise.

"Tsk" Nash clicked his tongue.

"It's five against one" glared Akashi at him.

"Oh? But I got backup" grinned Nash and snapped his finger. "Come"

The two loud bangs came and they turned around.

The backstage doors had slammed open and a withered Haizaki came walking out.

Parts of him were broken, eyes glared at them but one eye was flickering.

Thuds came from down the hall and there from the darkeness, something stepped out.

The GoM's eyes widen in shock.

"You..." they said and glared furious.

The things laughed darkly and Seirin shivered in pure fear.

Kuroko stepped over to them and shielded them how he could.

"That's right" the moldy and broken suit said and grinned at them. "I always come back"

"You took forever to wake up, Tet-su-ya" grinned Haizaki. "Are you that weak?"

The GoM growled and circled protectivly around Kuroko and Seirin.

"Tetsuya" said Akashi sternly, still facing the intruders. "Go with Seirin to the office. Now"

"But what about you?" asked Kuroko worried.

"We will take care of these bastards" huffed Aomine and got ready.

"We're paying Tetsu-chin back" said Murasakibara and stood tall with a dark look.

"So you better get to the office where it is safe" said Midorima, his glasses gleaming dangerously.

"And I still have something to deal with, right Haizaki..." said Kise narrowing his eyes at Haizaki.

Haizaki growled and glared at him.

"You stole my style. Then you stole my place" growled Haizaki. "I will destroy you"

"And I will make sure to dismantle every singel part of you all" snarled Hanamiya taking a heavy step towards them.

"Now, now" grinned Nash. "What about it Kuroko? If you show me the basketball, I will let your friends alone. But if you don't... You know what may happen"

Kuroko narrowed his eyes at him.

"Enough!" roared Aomine and leapt at Nash.

Murasakibara charged at Hanamiya and the two wrestled.

Kise ran at Haizaki while Akashi and Midorima pushed Kuroko and Seirin towards the second hallway.

"Move!" yelled Midorima. "Get to the office!"

"But!" yelled Kuroko.

"We will come when we have taken care of them" said Akashi and glared at the others. "Now get to safety"

"Fine" nodded Kuroko. "Stay safe"

"Of course" nodded Midorima and the two ran to help the others.