06: Escaping The Glade

Florence's POV

We got out of the meeting area, I don't know what it's called. We all looked at the burned things, trees and others.

We could see a silhouette of Gally and his team, Edmund and Harry. Hermione and Ron immediately ran towards him. I could hear Ginny sighed in relief. Peter, Susan and Lucy, did the same thing. They ran towards Edmund and share a sibling hug.

"I nearly died." I breathed, Kathleen chuckled.

It was a sweet moment before Gally punched Thomas. "Hey! Hey!" The Gladers pulled Gally away.

"Calm down!" Kathleen yelled. Florence turned towards Teresa, wanting to ask about any cures, but realizing she didn't. How are they going to save Thomas?

"Cut it down!"
"Calm down, will you?"

I kept my eyes on Thomas, who took the griever's leg from Chuck. "Thomas..." Teresa shook her head, but he still stabbed his leg.

"Thomas!" Teresa yelled. I ran towards him and pulled the griever's leg out. "Shit shit shit." I spoke.

"Thomas, stay awake!" Teresa begged. It failed. He fainted.

"He's going to turn." Kathleen spoke. "Wait! I have this." Lucy pulled her healing cordial.  She walked over beside me and poured a drop at his mouth.

"He'll be fine." Lucy stood up. I gave her a smile.

"You had that all the time?! We could've saved Alby and Ben!" Gally steps forward, as a threat to Lucy. I pulled Lucy behind me. "Stay back. She didn't know." I voiced, giving him a warning glare.

"Oh yeah, she definitely didn't." Gally scoffed, before walking away. Two Gladers walked up to Thomas and carried him to the med-jacks.

"It's still not closing." I heard Newt spoke. "The doors?" I questioned. He nodded.

"Sooner or later, we'll all die." He spoke. "We can get out of here, you know?" Lucy suggested. "It would be a good try." She said before walking towards her siblings.

"That's eventually a good idea. We could." I gave him a sign that we should escape. "I'll talk to the others. Make sure the other gets some sleep too." He began to walk away.

"I'm starting to think that I am the side character." Kathleen said with a offended tone.

"Also, I think he has feelings for-" Kathleen spoke before I pinched her hand. "I scripted that I had a platonic relationship with the Gladers. About the Narwards, I'm not so sure." I smiled. "Pulling all the boys." Kathleen scoffed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kathleen's POV

Florence slept peacefully beside me. All of the 'Narwards' were asleep, unless Neville and Peter. They still didn't believe that the grievers won't come back.

I saw two Gladers brought Thomas and Teresa to the pit.

Tomorrow, they were going to escape. And I know it.

"Please. Get some sleep." I begged to Peter and Neville. Neville gave up and went to sleep. Peter on the other hand just layed down and starred at the sky.

I sighed and tried to go to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Florence's POV

I had my sword and dagger with me, while Kathleen has her dagger and bow and arrow.

We walked towards the banishment and saw Thomas and Teresa.

"Gally," Winston spoke up. "This doesn't feel right."

"What's going on?" Ginny asked. Right, I forgot to tell the others about the plan.

I pulled Ginny a bit moore further. "Do you have your bow and arrow or dagger?" I asked, she nodded and pointed at her back. "Good, we're going to get out. You tell the others about this silently."

Ginny nodded as a reply before walking to Harry.

"Do you hear me? I said tie him up!" Gally yelled. The two Gladers picked up Thomas, only to get hit by him. Thomas took the pole and hits it on one of the Glader's head. I reached at my dagger and threw it on Teresa's rope, releasing her hands.

She released her hands and took the dagger. Nice.

I joined the others. As well as Kathleen, she walked up beside me with her hand on her arrow.

"Full of suprises, aren't you?" Gally questioned.

"You don't have to come with us, but we are leaving!" Thomas stated. "Everyone who wants to come with us, this is your last chance!"

"Come on." I whispered to Harry. Harry joined us with his sword. And the others soon joined.

"Don't go with him, he's trying to scare you-" Gally stopped a Glader. "No, I'm not trying to scare you. I'm already scared." Thomas spoke.

"But I rather risk my life out there, then expecting it in here." He added.

"Love this speech." Kathleen whispered. I hid a smile by stepping backwards behind Kathleen.

"Don't laugh." I whispered back. She laughed under her hair silently.

A/n:
We're nearly to the end! Just one/two more chapters probably before I make another book for the fanfic! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks!

Again, sorry for bad grammars. I'll probably going to edit the whole story after I'm done.

Have a nice day!

Also, don't forget to vote! Thanks <3