austinnorth55: my ass (and the rest of my body) is standing at the gate like a weirdo

❁❁❁❁❁

athena thanked the flight attendants as she exited the tunnel, spotting austin awkwardly waiting off to the side in an instant.

his face lit up in a grin when he noticed her, rushing over to meet her halfway, pulling her into a tight hug.

"god i missed you." he said, his voice muffled by her hair.

"i missed you too." she grinned before lowering her voice to barely a whisper. "i wish i could kiss you right now."

"i know." he sighed, letting her go. "let's go quickly then, i don't want to have to wait much longer."

athena bit her lip, an idea popping into her head.

"actually i kinda need to go to the bathroom." she said.

"no worries." he smiled, trailing behind her as she headed towards the bathrooms, only realising what she was up to when she grabbed onto his wrist, quickly pulling him into the unisex toilet cubical.

"we're gonna get caught." his eyes were wide. athena grinned.

"all part of the fun, right?" she said, eyebrow raised, before pushing him back against the wall to crash her lips against his.

"missed you." she mumbled against his lips, her hands tangled in his hair.

"i missed you too." he replied, hands on her ass. "i missed this."

she pulled him back in, their lips fitting together perfectly, bodies grinding against each other.

"wait. if we don't stop now i don't know if i'll be able to stop." austin admitted, pulling away from the kiss.

"fine." she sighed, placing one last kiss on his lips.

"later." he promised.

"holding you to that." she replied, straightening up his hair from where it had been messed up by her fingers.

and once they were presentable the duo snuck out of the cubical, both silently praying that no one around noticed them or recognised them.

❁❁❁❁❁

tagged: austinnorth55, drewstarkey, rudeth, hichasestokes, jonathandavissofficial