"Thank you..." I said softly as I tried to stand up with amaranth in my arms.

  I was a little bit wobbly but it was fine.

  "Athy, Mara you guys ok?" Felix appeared.

  "Mara and Sissy are fine! See!" Amaranth put a wide eye to eye smile on.

  "Thank goodness! I thought I was going to die from a heart attack!" Felix exaggerated a sigh.

  "Uncle Fel die!?" Amaranth said showing fear and shock.

  "Wait! No, no! It's just an expression Mara! It means I was scared! That's all!" Felix replied.

  "Oh ok!" Amaranth replied.

  I slowly walked up the stairs with Felix by my side.

  "Sissy..." Amaranth tugged my sleeve as we were at her room door.

  "Yes Mara?" I asked.

  "Can Mara sleep with sissy?" Amaranth said putting on her puppy eyes.

  "Sure!" I said walking away from her door and going to the door furthest to the left which was my room.

  My door was made of wood with some carvings and there was a sign bored there written Athy's room written in cursive and white and red roses hanging of vines that were all over the sign.

  I sat Amaranth down into my bed.

  The moment I sat her down she made herself comfortable and instantly gave into sleep.

  I sat down on the bed beside her and moved some of her bangs away from her face.

  My room had a queen sized bed in the middle. It was white and all the pillows covers and blankets were white.

  Infront of my bed was a huge TV which I don't even use.

  On the left of my TV was a door which lead to a small walk-in wardrobe which I hardly use.

  Below the TV was a wardrobe that wasn't tall but it had all the clothes I mostly wore.

  On the right of my TV was a desk which was in a L shape.

  It had books and a computer on top of it.

  Beside me bed were night stands.

  One side which was the right side had a lamp.

  The lamp was decorated with stickers which I put there when Mama was still alive.

  The left side had books stacked on top of the nightstand with a small picture frame beside it.

  Every single room in this house other then one of the guest rooms was a master bed room.

  Which meant there was a toilet directly infront of my door.

  My whole room was mainly white.

  The only other Shade of colours were from books and my grey flooring.

  The walls of my room were also pure pearl white.

  Above my bed was a huge window.

  It had translucent white curtains on.

  It was also had a mini sitting area which is were I sit when I read.

  Sometimes Amaranth would be doing puzzles on it while I read books.

  Once she was asleep Felix spoke.

  Felix was behind me this entire time.

  "Athy, I think I need to leave now before Lil' comes at me thinking that I'm having an affair." Felix sighed.