"So what's your game with Caroline?" She asked as she approached him. "Well I'm just using her as my personal blood bag she won't be around for much longer," Damon said taking a sip of his bourbon. "As much as I don't like her you can't do that Damon and you know that," Allison told her brother then took his drink and left.

Allison ended up finding Matt and looked at all the historical items that were donated to the party. She told him all about the historical facts and the importance of the items.  Allison saw Stefan and Elena were in there as well. "Uh, I'm gonna go find Tyler," Matt told her. "Yeah bye, Matt," Allison said giving him a small smile.

"Look at all these familiar names on the original guest registry." Allison heard Elena say as she approached her and Stefan. "Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore, Allison Salvatore, and Stefan Salvatore?" Elena asked confused.  "The original Salvatore siblings. Allison Salvatore was rumored to be a witch. " Allison said finally making her presence known.

"Oh my god, Allison you seriously need to stop scaring me like that. "Sorry," Allison said with a small chuckle. "Yes, our ancestors. A tragic story really." Damon said as he entered the room with Caroline. "We don't need to bore them with stories of the past," Stefan told his siblings. "It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family." Elena told him. "Well, I'm bored. I wanna dance. And Damon won't dance with me." Caroline said.

"Mm-mm," Damon said. "Could I just borrow your date?" Caroline asked Elena. "Oh uh..." "I don't really dance," Stefan said interrupting Elena. "Of sure, he does. You should see him waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all. Isn't that right little brother." Allison said smiling. "You wouldn't mind would you Elena?" Caroline asked. "It's up to Stefan," Elena said. "Well sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer," Caroline said as she grabbed Stefan's hand and dragged him away to the dance floor.

Now it was just Allison, Damon, and Elena. "I want to apologize to you for being such a world-class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you." Damon apologized to Elena. "Huh well, that's a first," Allison commented. "There's no excuse," Damon said ignoring Allison. "My therapist says I'm acting out, trying to punish Stefan and maybe sometimes Allison," Damon told her. "For what?" Elena asked. "Don't worry it's all in the past. We don't want to bring it up. Let's just say that the men and the only woman in the Salvatore family have been cursed with sibling rivalry. And it all started with the original Salvatore siblings." Allison told her. "Well this was a lovely chat but I need a drink I'll see you guys later," Allison said leaving the room to find someone to feed on.

When Allison finished feeding on a worker she compelled him to forget and went to find Bonnie. "Hey!" She said as she finally found Bonnie in the dining room. "Where have you been all night?" Bonnie asked her. "I was walking around socializing with people," Allison told her. "Look around. What's missing? Flames, the candles. Why aren't they lit? There are matches in the kitchen." Mrs.Lockwood told the server.

She smiled at the girls before leaving the room. "Bitch." Both Bonnie and Allison said. Bonnie went up to the candle then stared at it. "What are you doing?" Allison asked even though she knew the witch was trying to see if she actually had powers. "Nothing let's go," Bonnie said starting to leave the room when she noticed a candle was lit so she turned and saw all the candles were lit. "Oh my god," Allison said. "I need to go. Don't say anything to anyone please." Bonnie said as she left the room.

When all the people left Allison stood behind to look for Stefan as she hadn't seen him since earlier. She passed one of the rooms and heard talking. "Did you get the Gilbert watch?" She heard sheriff Forbes ask. "She claims it's packed away in her parent's things." She then heard Mrs. Lockwood say. "I can get it." Logan Fell said. "Good we're gonna need it." Sheriff Forbes said. "Are you sure?" Mayor Lockwood asked. "Five bodies drained of blood. I'm certain." Sheriff Forbes told him. "They've come back," Fell said. Allison stopped listening then sped to Elena's house.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Finally, the door opened and revealed Elena. "Hey, can I come in I need to talk to you about something?" Allison asked. "Um it's pretty late we can talk tomorrow in the morning," Elena told her. "Sure uh that's fine I'll go," Allison said starting to leave. "Wait why don't you spend the night it's pretty late," Elena told her. "Are you sure I don't want to impose," Allison said? "No, it's totally fine to come on in," Elena said. "Thanks," Allison told her then closed the door.
———————————————————————-

Allison's Dress for the founder's party at the top

founder's party at the top