ziddi dil maanengi nahi

Hai

Thank you who were reading this ff ..

Plz read and give me your suggestions ,,,and I hope you like it ...

***************************

Mumbai

August 15

Independence day

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport

Some people were came out with a box in their hand ..

Other side police force were clearing traffic for them ...

One of the reporter giving news by stood a side ...

Reporter : aaj city hospital mein ek heart transplant hone wali hai ,,abhi abhi police walon ne heart ke saath city hospital nikal gaye hai ,,plz everyone city hospital ki sare routes clear rakhiye ...

Soon that people reached city hospital ..

Doctors and nurses were waiting for them ,,,soon they started the heart transplant after getting heart ..

After some time doctors completed the surgery and came out ,,,everyone were seeing them with a hope in there eyes ..

Dr : ( by removing mask ) operation success full huyi ...

Patient family members and other staff were over joyed in happiness ...

Head of city hospital came to that doctor and said ...

" congratulations Dr mahajan ,,once again you proved ,,that you are the best ,,I am really proud of you "

( yes the doctor was Dr Monami mahajan ,,,I hope isse zyada introduction ,,jaruri nahi hai )

Mohini  : thank you sir ,,and congratulations to you to ,, we have seccessed in this case also ...

A small girl came towards Monami and says " doctor didi thank you mere dad ki jaan bacha le keliye "

Monami kneels to her level and says "nahi bacche yeh meri duty hai ,,agar thanks Kehna hai toh  unlogon ( pointing to police who had escort the heart ) Jo yaha tak heart lane keliye hamare madad liye they ...

That girl and Monami salutes to polices and police also congratulate her

Then all went down stairs and done the flag hosting ...

Other side of the story ....

Delhi ...

Independence day celebrations were going on ...

Some terrorist were already planned to attack on people on independence day ...

Head  of the terrorist giving orders to other one

"sab ke beech mein  jao ,, aur 3 blast ek hi time mein honi chahiye ,,jab flag hosting hogi tab honi chahiye ,,ab time 11: 50 huyi hai ,,,12: 00 ko sare blast ek hi time mein honi chahiye ..."

The other 3 were said yes in one go ,,,and went towards the people ....

A man in commando dress was talking to his team members ...