ch. 2 I dont think anyone could get more unlucky tham I am right now

Take a left up ahead

Chapter 2

I don't think anyone could get more unlucky than I am right now

After being diagnosed with a summer of torture and torment, I headed downstairs to the safety of my bedroom. With its burgundy walls and comfy bed... I sat down and realized things possibly couldn't get any worse. It's already raining outside! Talk about harsh... Did I do something?! Anything to deserve this?

Whatever the big guy up in the clouds has in store for me probably isn't going to be anything I'd welcome with open arms... I grabbed my fluffy pillow and hugged it close to my chest...

 I didn't want to leave!

Didn't anyone see that??? Do I look like I want to go to the cottage with the most awful people on the planet!?

We couldn't be more different than the Hale family .For example:

 1. We like to be early or on time! -they could care less what time there wanted at something, they come when they want to come

2. We like organization and tidiness- they are walking TORNADOS if there is no chaos following them, something's wrong!

3. My mom and dad can control their children cough cough, kind of, - but they let Nathan and Mirah run wild like savages!

Any similarities here folks? I think not!

And in this case I would have to say opposites really do attract.

I sat on my bed, listening to my brother and parents rushing around packing for our lovely little vacay! Lucky the Hale's had the exact same week off as us, and lucky everything we would need to prepare already seems to be done! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!

What do we have like horse shoes up our asses? I seriously don't know where we got all this luck from! Oh wait! I know! IT'S NOT LUCK!

 It's just like my parents to plan something like this and keep it from me, I should've known. They always take advantage of my having free time during the summer... And they plan something like this, OF COURSE!

I've never been lucky, and by never I seriously mean never.

Pretty much everything I do blows up in my face I've kind of gotten used to my bad luck but these are the moments I can't help but curse the world for being so damn awful.

But what the heck could I do?

I grabbed my suitcase and filled it with clothes, jeans, shorts, t shirts, 2 sweaters, track pants, underwear, bathing suit, and never ever ever ever could I forget my lucky sweatshirt.

That sweatshirt was my mom's before she had my little brother and became evil mom, I used to be fascinated with it and eventually she gave it to me. And I still love it! It's gray with a tiny marking on the bottom right corner, but you can't really see the mark because it's really faded...