Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the youngest child and daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard was named from the tragic and beautiful wife of King George I of England who was the son of Princess Princess Sophia of the Palatinate who was the daughter of Princess Elizabeth, the eldest daughter of King James VI of Scotland and I of England.

Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle was a beautiful young daughter of George William, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg and his wife, Éléonore Desmier d'Olbreuse.

Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle was born on 15 September 1666 and she was married to her first cousin, George of Hanover on 21 November 1682 and they had two children: Prince George (Later King George II) born on 30 October 1683 and Princess Sophia Charlotte on 16 March 1687 and both of her children never saw her again.

Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle was never crowned Queen of England just like Queen Henrietta Maria of France, the wife of King Charles I of England.

Princess Sophia Dorothea fell in love with a young Swedish count named Philip Christoph von Königsmarck and it is said that King George had him murdered in Hanover and Princess Sophia Dorothea died in Ahlden House on November 13, 1726 at the age of 60 years old.

Prince George Augustus and Princess Sophia Dorothea never saw their mother again and they grew up despising their father for imprisoning their mother.

Lady Karissa loved Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle and decided to name her final child if a daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea and if it was a third son, Lord Christopher Anthony Howard, either way the fifth child would receive the title of Duke or Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles was nearly 50 years old when their final child would be born and Lady Karissa would be 45 years old shortly thereafter their final child would be born, but she had promised Lord Andrew Charles five children.

Lady Karissa became pregnant for the final time in July of 2294 and Lady Elizabeth became pregnant for the first time in July of 2294, after her marriage to her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III thought that Lady Elizabeth would be better off at Beltane Manor during her pregnancy where there first cousin twice removed, Lord David William Beck could attend Lady Elizabeth as he had been the Howard and Carey personal physician since Lady Elizabeth's birth in 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles asked his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck and his wife, Lady Katherine Beck with their daughter, Lady Davina Edwina Beck to move temporarily to Beltane Manor.

Lord David' son, Lord David William Beck II had married Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard in 2294 and they lived out in Clarence Territory and they also had a country manor in Essex Territory.

Lord David, Lady Katherine and Lady Davina move into Beltane Manor in summer of 2294 and Lord David oversees both Lady Elizabeth's and Lady Karissa's pregnancy.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his cousin, Lord David William Beck and Lord David William tells him" Lady Karissa has gone through this many times before, but it will be Lady Elizabeth's first time."

"Listen here, cousin Lord David. You know how my father feels about Lady Elizabeth. She is the heiress of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"My father had to wait half his life-time for Lady Elizabeth as you know my two brothers failed to produce a child until Lord Patrick and Lady Pauline produced Lady Autumn Bridget in 2282." Lord Andrew Charles states.