Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard with Lord Richard William Carey walk into Lord Andrew Charles Howard office at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles looks up for the paperwork that he is doing for a diversement and he asks, "What is it, Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William? I am busy with paperwork that my father left behind."

"We have come to tell you that Lady Karissa and I are having a child in June." Lord Richard William explains.

Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin thrice removed Lord Richard William Carey, " Lady Karissa and I are married and the child is my legal child, but I accept the fact that you are the natural father and have rights to your own child as the child will be your heir/heiress."

Lady Karissa decided to name her child if a daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda after the late Queen Caroline Matilda, the posthumous daughter of Prince Frederick of Wales who is the oldest son of King George II of England and Queen Caroline of Ansbach.

Princess Caroline Matilda was born three months after her father died and his wife a widow and with several children, one being Prince George III that succeeds his grandfather, King George II of England.

Princess Caroline Matilda was born on July 22, 1751 and at the age of 15 years old she married her first cousin, Prince Christian of Denmark, who is the son of her father's sister, Queen Louisa of England who is married to King Frederick V of Denmark.

King Frederick V dies before Prince Christian marries and he becomes King Christian VII and Princess Caroline Matilda is married to him at the age of 17 years old and shortly before his 19th birthday she gives birth to their son, Prince Frederick on January 28, 1768 and his mother was only 16 years old.

King Christian VII doesn't love her and he takes a mistress and ignores his wife, Queen Caroline Matilda.

King Christian VII is like his first cousin, King George III suffers from mental illness and the King looks for a personal physicians and he chooses Johann Friedrich Struensee and he makes him In De Facto King of Denmark and later on Queen Caroline Matilda and Johann Frederich Struensee enter into a love affair and they get caught just like her great-grandmother, Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle, but no one knows what happens to Princess Sophia Dorothea's lover but Joann Frederich Struensee and his friend, Enevold Brandt were both executed in Denmark.

Caroline Matilda like her paternal great-grandmother, Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle died in Celle, and never saw their two children again and she died at the age of 23 years old from Scarlet Fever.

Lady Karissa loved the romance and tragedy surrounding Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark's life and later on she would name her youngest daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea after her paternal great-grandmother.

Lady Karissa decided if their child was son, he would be named Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey after her late father.

Lady Elizabeth, age 6 years old was very excited about having a new sister, but her brother wanted his mother to have a little brother as Lady Elizabeth already had a little sister in Lady Samhain who was born in 2276.

Lord Anthony Christopher wouldn't be quite 2 years older than Lady Caroline Matilda as he was born on Litha, (Summer Solstice on June 21, 2280.) much to the joy of his father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard out of the love that he had for his grand Aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was the only sister of his grandfather told Lord Richard William Carey " This child regardless of his/her sex will be your heir/heiress."