"Hopefully that 'good cause' is not for your demanding stomach." Phi frowned. "Last time you spent a lot of money on--what?" As Phi towered over his brother, his scleras turned as black as coals, glaring daggers into Hyde. "Millions of white chocolate cookies!" He yelled with the voice of a monster.

"That was in the past, Phi!" Hyde complained. "Anyways, haven't you been watching the news about Count Nightfell and Zac the Sunrise?!"

Phi's eyes went back to normal as he sat down on a nearby seat to play with his long hair. "Perhaps the news came my way every now and then."

"I helped with their reconciliation!" Hyde shouted.

"Is that so?"

Evel, who was typing away on his computer, momentarily joined in. "It is so. I actually suggested Hyde to contribute."

"And without my permission?" Phi scoffed playfully. "You two are impossible."

The strange doorway of the laboratory slid open, letting in another acquaintance. He had a jackal-like mask and spikey, green hair. "Were you guys talking about something?" his sly voice asked, muffled by his mask. "What did I miss?"

"Kyle! How's my favorite servant doing?" Hyde greeted merrily.

"I'm not your servant," Kyle retaliated (with a disgusted look behind his mask). He continued straight-up: "Anyway, I overheard your conversation, of course. And Auguste Kaneguro is here."

Coming from the doorway next was Auguste, Count Nightfell's daylight form. "Hello, Hyde."

"Yo, Count Nightfell!" Hyde cheered, then caught himself. He clasped both hands over his mouth. "Oops, sorry."

"It's fine!" Auguste laughed. "I just might keep the name when I become a secret agent!" He squealed in excitement.

"Secret agent?" Kyle sat down as well, his masked face turned to Auguste in interest. "Why didn't you become a hired Blader like me? You could've been able to work with Hyde for a living."

"Eh, I guess my calling is not exactly stalking others and gathering data on their Beys." Auguste raised an eyebrow at Kyle. Then his face brightened in excitement again. "My calling is to help others get justice!"

"Suit yourself." Kyle took off his mask, revealing a sharp face with red tattoos and unreal, piercing eyes of yellow, and fanned himself with it. "It can get suffocating in this mask sometimes," he sighed.

Phi grimaced at the sight of Kyle's real appearance. Noticing this, Auguste asked him, "From what I've seen from the Battleship Cruise, you've always acted coldly towards Kyle. Why's that?"

Phi narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "He's just... suspicious. I'd also call him 'creepy.'"

Kyle pointed at Phi in denial. "You're creepier! Remember your last battle with Aiger? You totally lost it!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

While Kyle and Phi continued to shout at each other and point fingers, Auguste turned to Evel and Hyde. "Well, I'm only stopping by to check on you all."

"Nice of you to do that!" Hyde beamed.

"Heh, well, my first mission can start anytime now. Good day!" Auguste gave a single wave to everyone in the laboratory before heading out the doorway.

After watching him leave, Hyde and Evel slowly turned to the two arguing men. Kyle pointed at his phone with a rigid finger. "You even broke my phone! Do you know how much I had to pay for a new one?!"