𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Start from the beginning

The doorbell chimed throughout the entire body of the house, and shortly after the pattering of footsteps slid along floorboards before the door was yanked open hurriedly.

It wasn't Chenle.

"Hello?" This blondish-brown-haired boy his own age nodded curiously. "Can I help you?"

"Um, does a guy...or girl, I suppose, named Chenle live here? Or in this area?"

The shorter male stared him down for a moment before an initially small smile grew into a wide one full of knowing. "Lele!" He called way to loudly, causing Jisung to whip his head around and make sure the neighbours didn't suddenly pop out and tell them to 'shut up' or something. "There's someone at the door for you!"

"Who?!" A familiar voice hollered before Chenle himself strutted towards the front door with a spoon in his mouth. He instantly took it out when he saw the guest aforementioned. Jisung nearly didn't recognise him in a blue hoodie underneath black dungarees. One of the straps was clipped properly but fell off his shoulder all the same like he wasn't bothered to fix it. "Ji?" But the outfit wasn't all. It was the crazy, mint-green hair falling in his face and obstructing his vision. Such an incredibly cute boy.

"Hi...Chenle," he coughed nervously and pushed his hands deeper into his pockets as though he was cold. He wasn't.

"What are you doing here?" He mumbled, wide-eyed. "Ah, I tried to call you and everything but you—"

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry...I just didn't know what to do. What to think." His attention retreated to the other guy so he didn't have to keep staring at those sad eyes.

"Smooth. Come on in, big guy," the blondie-brunette nudged his head towards the hall within before stepping aside to make space. "We have yet to introduce ourselves, right Park Jisung?"

The boyfriends, he realised quickly.

"Um, this is Donghyuck," Chenle quickly explained before joining the brunette's side and closing the door behind them. "He's a little older than us. And uh, through here," he tugged the younger's arm and led the way into the kitchen-living room area. The connection made for a very warm space full of gorgeous photos, sofas, cabinets and pretty men. "That's the oldest, Mark."

"Mark Lee?"

"Hi," the actor arched his brow from the couch in front of the television and appeared as though he wanted to stand but wasn't at all aware what was happening.

"Yeah, Mark Lee. You'll get used to it."

"I don't think I will..."

Chenle looked genuinely guilty that this was yet another secret he had never shared. A big one, too. "I'm sure you will. And that's Jaemin over by the fridge. He's a host, so ignore the outfit." And indeed the blonde was adorned in a lot of jewellery and a wine suit without a shirt underneath.

Stunning.

"Jisung, right?" Jaemin wondered aloud before leaning palms-first on the counter. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." I hope.

"And lastly, Jeno over by the door over there," he motioned to the shadows sprawling from a connected hallway which presumably led to their bedrooms. Or bedroom. Did he even want to guess?
A devilishly handsome male stepped out from the darkness and leaned against the doorframe, smiling gently. "I hope you don't recognise him," Chenle blushed furiously.