Meet her!

And the new character comes in! So I'm still putting up the poll on who's to die. I've also written the last chapter last night and I'm doubting about killing him/her. Should I? Eh, I should. That was the point of this story from the beginning to be honest.

Carry on reading!

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"GoGo?" Hiro turned around and smiled brightly at the twenty one year old in front of him, "GoGo! I missed you so much!"

He hugged her tightly and she was satisfied to feel the warmth of being in his arms. He kissed her forehead then looked at the adult GoGo had turned into. She still held the purple streak in her hair, but now, her raven hair was tied in a ponytail. She wore her usual black cropped jacket, her gray shirt and black skinny jeans. Her eyes still sparkled in delight just like the last time he saw her in person and Hiro could still perfectly remember how her lips curved into a small yet perfect smile when they see each other.

Hiro felt completely out of her league. Here she was, returning after four years, now an adult that actually looked like an adult meanwhile he was eighteen and looked like a kid. Sure, it helped that he was now almost two inches taller than her but his appearance made him seem like the kid she left a few years back. His jet black hair was still the same unruly one, only a bit shorter due to his aunt's request. His cheeks lost the last of its baby fat and his jaws had chiseled almost as perfectly as his brother's, only that his brother's was a bit more defined. His eyes showed how much of his childhood remained with him, which was a lot. He felt disappointed at the thought that GoGo had already matured while he was still childish.

"I miss you too, Hiro." GoGo smiled at the boy, "Well you're not so short now, are you?"

"I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure I'm not the squirt here." Hiro responded

"Shut up nerd. I didn't fly all the way here for that." GoGo rolled her eyes playfully then pulled out of the hug, "And have you never worn a tie before?"

GoGo placed the necktie properly on Hiro, her being too focused on tying, and him focused on staring at her intently.

"There." She said as she pulled the thinner part of the tie down and the knot up, "All better."

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asked her

"Well since the last time I knew about it, I don't think you're supposed to tell the person you're surprising that you have a suprise for them." GoGo smirked

"Okay, okay," Hiro smiled, "but I'm just so glad you're back. You're not going back, are you?"

"If you're gonna give me a reason not to." she shrugged, "But I'll be staying, that's for sure. And it's gonna be a pretty long time."

Hiro raised a brow at her

"Ethan's gonna get married."

"What?" Hiro yelled, "Really?"

GoGo nodded, "Yes, really. He met the girl when he was fetching me from the uni one time. Architecture student, same age as him."

"That must be one lucky girl." Hiro stated

"You bet." GoGo replied, "Oh and if you're up for it, we're gonna grab lunch. They just dropped off our stuff at the old house."

"Okay then." Hiro said then closed his laptop

They went down the stairs, to the cafe and smiled at Cass who was partially busy.

"I see you've gotten Hiro all ready." Cass stated, "But how was the flight, dear?"

"It was fine." GoGo nodded, "Aunt Cass, can I get Hiro out of the house for a while?"

"Sure." Cass responded, "Hiro don'-."

"Don't wrinkle your clothes and don't spill anything on it. Got it." Hiro grinned

Cass gave Hiro a lopsided grin, "Oh look at my little graduating man." She pulled him in for a hug, "Next time I know, you'll be having your own family."

Hiro laughed nervously, "Right."

His aunt got out of the hug and ruffled his hair one last time before heading back to her job.

Hiro and GoGo walked out of the café hand in hand. The two were happily chatting as they went towards the waiting car at the other side of the street.

"How are you sure about that? You don't know, maybe he was better than you." GoGo said to Hiro

"Says you." Hiro responded

"I don't know about you." GoGo sang, turning to the boy

"Why you," Hiro smirked then pinched her cheeks

The girl squirmed under his grasp on her cheeks.

"I'm GoGo," Hiro said in a fake high pitched voice as he squished her cheeks on the beat of his words, "I'm a mechanical engineer and an industrial designer and I just love Hiro Hamada so much."

GoGo removed Hiro's hands from his face and made a run for the car. She hurriedly got in and locked all the doors. Hiro followed her soon after and tried to open the door. He lowered his lids down and crossed his arms.

"Seriously, Leiko? Seriously?" Hiro deadpanned

GoGo rolled the window down, "That's what you get for being a meanie!"

"You're seriously out of character today." Hiro nodded

"Neilcieda, this is Hiro. Hiro, Neilcieda." GoGo introduced

Ethan unlocked the door at his sister's side then Hiro went in the car. He peered at the girl smiling at him. She had straight jet black hair that ended at a few inches below her shoulders, welcoming black eyes, a small round nose, and thin pink lips. She gave him a toothy grin then waved at the younger boy.

"My name's Neilcieda but I usually go by Nelly. Nice to meet you, Hiro." Nelly smiled at him

"It's nice to meet you too, Nelly." Hiro nodded then tapped Ethan's shoulder

The older male looked at the rear view mirror of the car and raised a brow, "What is it?"

"I thought you didn't have plans." Hiro smirked

"Hey!" Ethan grinned mischievously at the younger boy, "I helped you with my sister, didn't I? Don't mess this for me."

"Promise I won't." Hiro responded, "So what was it like in Germanecticut?"