Tsugumi x Police Officer Male Reader

Requested by King23679

Location - Hazawa Coffee

Your POV

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), junior cop. I say junior cop because I'm still high school, but I graduated at the top of my class at the JPA. Junior Police Academy for short. This means that I am a cop, but I only have limited duties until I am old enough.

However, that began to change when I saw a cop car at a place called Hazawa Coffee. It looked like a shooting happened here. Someone was on the ground, covered in blood and not moving.

"Who would do such a thing?!" The owner of Hazawa Coffee asked.

"Hoodlums with no respect, and even less self-control." The officer replied.

"But why would they strike here?" The owner asked. "People come here to relax all the time."

"Don't worry, ma'am, we will find whoever is responsible for this, and bring them to justice." He said.

Considering that this is the best officer in the department, I have no doubt that he'll get the job done. But all the same, there is no way one policeman can get the job done by himself. Perhaps I should step in, and join in on the mission, but before I could say anything, I spotted someone who is just as upset as the owner is. It was a girl with short brown hair with matching eyes. I walked over to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"I think so..." She replied in sadness.

"This must be a lot to take in, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, it is, especially since that was my father who got killed."

Oh wow, this was a lot to take in. I never would've guess that the dead person was this girl's father. Now that I know, I want to help her, and give her some kind of assurance.

"Don't worry, these guys are the best in the police department. They'll find the ones who killed your father, and I'll make sure to give that murderer a piece of my mind."

The girl looked confused.

"How would you do that? Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm-"

"A junior cop who shouldn't even be here." The officer cut me off as he walked towards us.

"Come on, bro, you know I take pride in my introductions." I said.

"You should also take pride into staying in your lane." He said. "This is too dangerous for you to be here."

"Come on, bro, at least let me help you out." I begged.

"I don't know... this could be a dangerous mission, even for you." He said, being firm on his decision that I can't go.

"You know what they say, right? Two heads are better than one."

"I guess that's true."

"If we work together, I'm sure we can find the murderer in half of the time."

The officer let out a sigh.

"Fine, you can come, but make sure not to get my way." He said and walked off to his car.

I was about to follow him when the girl I spoke to earlier grabbed my hand. I looked into her brown eyes as she spoke to me.

"Please, (Y/N)-kun, be careful." She said.

"I'll be okay. No need to worry-"

Dawn: Hey, that's my line! 😡
______________________________________

A few weeks later...

These last few weeks have been brutal to say the least. Whoever killed that girl's father must be a master criminal or something. He really does know to cover his tracks. But he was no match for the junior cop, though.

Once we found the criminal, which took weeks to happen, we arrested him, and got a trial set up for him next month. It does feels good to get one less criminal off the streets. Once I was done, I made sure to go back to Hazawa Coffee and share the news with her.

"Oh, hi there, (Y/N)-kun." She said.

"Hi, I got some good news you want to hear."

She was most confused.

"Good news? What is it?"

"We manage to put the one who killed your father behind bars." I said. "He'll go to court next month, but chances are he is going to get life in prison."

The girl began to have tears roll out of her eyes. She ran over to give me a hug, knowing that the criminal definitely won't strike again.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-kun. Thank you so much for your services." She said.

"Not at all." I said and hugged her back.

"Is there anything I can do for you in return?" She asked.

"Well, I never learned your name after all of this time..." I said, embarrassed.

"It's Tsugumi. Hazawa Tsugumi."

"In that case, is it okay if I get a table for one?"

"Fufu, sure thing."

The end

A/N: Thank you for reading the end of this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it, and be sure to look forward to the remaining one-shots from this book. Have a good one. :)