ch 4

Short chapter nothing interesting here

I woke up the next morning with a spring in my step. Who could blame me though. In less than an hour I would be out of this house for the rest of the summer. Even though I know that two of the marauders will be present for that period of time, I have now come to terms with that fact. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still sticking to my previous statement, I am not ready to forgive James Potter after 6 years of annoyance. Maybe one day in the future I will, if his ego steps down a notch that is.

Forty five minutes to go.
I skipped down the stairs on a high note, making my way to the fridge looking for the jug of freshly squeezed orange juice. I poured myself a glass and looked outside the kitchen window to see the beautiful morning sun. Just our luck that the weather was great for our beach day. I noticed that petunias car wasn't parked in the driveway, which probably meant she was at her boyfriends house, vermin.
I chugged the rest of my juice, washed out the glass and made my way back up the stairs to get ready for the day ahead.

I dont know why but I felt like I needed to impress someone but I dont know why. So, before I made my way to the shower I racked through my limited amount of clothing to find something hot, of course nothing in my wardrobe suited the job so I went to petunias wardrobe. I ended up finding the perfect outfit.
Something cute but sexy at the same time. Perfect.

I also picked up a white bikini for the beach, and Damn whoever I wanted to impress was going to be impressed. I made my way to the shower soaking myself in the hot water and petunias scented body wash.
I must have spent longer than expected in the shower because I heard a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel round myself and threw on my outfit that I had previously chosen out. I hopped down the stairs putting on one of my shoes on the way down. I grabbed my case that was sitting at the bottom of the stairs. I ran out the door and into someone's chest.

It was warm and I could see his abs through his shirt, I looked up to his face blushing and stepping away immediately at the sight of the face infant of me. James Potter, James Potter was standing there, on my porch, scratching the back of his neck obviously feeling awkward at how I had run into him.

"Hi?" It was more of a question than a greeting but he relaxed slightly nonetheless.
"Hi" he replied back, he just stood there a minute before going to pick up my case. I let him, and followed him to the car. Before I could get in James swooped past me and whisperd in my ear.
"Just a warning, those two are sickening" he was obviously referring to Marlene and sirius but it took a minute to catch up with his words , because, I don't know why, but his breath in my ear sent shivers through my whole body.
He walked away, and I laughed, as if what he had said referring to the giggling pair in the front seat was funny, but really I was just laughing of the weird feeling that I never felt before. Not even with any of my previous boyfriends.
I shook my head and opened the door to the car putting the previous moment out of my mind and preparing for the day ahead.

James POV

Seeing Lily again just made it harder to get over her. and I've come to the conclusion that she is purposely trying to make it so hard to get over her, like come on have you seen how cute and gorgeous she looks, and seriously how many girls can be cute, gorgeous and attractive all at the same time. I could go on all day about how beautiful Lily Evans looks, but we better get back tojj the story.

so yeahhh.... I wasn't kidding Marlene and Sirius are sickening like we've only been in the car about half an hour and they are already giggling like two teenage girls and talking about the most random and innapropriate things that only them two would find normal to talk about in a conversation. and I swear if one of them makes another not subtle flirtarious comment I will actually put the imperius curse on one of them and make them kiss.

But of anyways Lily and Marlene have made there greetings and we are now on our way to the beach for the day.