16) Apologies... and Forgiveness...

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. So much. I was so worried that you'd never forgive me. But why did you hug me? Not that I'm complaining of course. I love your hugs."

I blushed and reached for my hood to pull it up, but realized I was wearing normal clothes. No cloak. No hood.

"I love it when you blush. I think it's so c-"

There was an awkward pause as I smirked and folded my arms.

"What were you going to say?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my question.

"I... I was going to say cool! Yah... Cool!" He said with a nervous laugh, scratching his head awkwardly.

Before I could say anything else I was cut off by my timer.

"You're lucky you got out of that this time," I told him with a wink.

He blushed.

"Man you look so cool when you blush," I told him with a smirk on my face before turning to make my tea.

BB's POV

"Man you look so cool when you blush," she told me.

I smiled and shook my head.

I have to give her credit where it's due. That was pretty good.

I saw her making her tea with her back faced towards me. I saw my opportunity.

I transformed into a fly and flew over to her before transforming back right behind her.

I waited for her to take her hands off of her mug so she wouldn't spill it. When she did, I made my move.

I grabbed her and yelled "BOO!"

She jumped harder than I'd ever seen her do before, and her mug shattered into hundreds of pieces.

Thinking quickly, she used her powers to levitate the tea and place it in another mug before it spilled on the ground.

She turned back towards me, her face bright red from anger. She was fuming.

I laughed really nervously.

"Oops," I said.

"You're lucky this tea is too hot to dump on you because I swear Garfield Logan I would thrown it right on you and-"

I pulled her into a hug and pressed her body and head against me.

She tensed up at first, not knowing whether to stay angry or not, but after a few seconds, she gave in and hugged me back.

I looked down to see a smile on her face, and her face back to her normal complexion... that is except her blushing cheeks.

"You know Rae, you look really cute when you blush," I told her with a smile.

"I'm never taking off my cloak ever again," she responded in monotone voice.

I pouted.

"But I love seeing your face," I told her sadly.

She face palmed and looked back into my eyes.

"Scare me one more time and I'll send you into ANOTHER DIMENSION!" She said strictly with her eyes glowing white.

I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Ok ok! I won't. I promise," I said with my fingers crossed behind my back.

"Oh and if you cross your fingers again I'll snap them in the wrong direction," she told me, her eyes now glowing a bright red.

I was petrified. I almost peed myself.

"Got it," I said, absolutely terrified.

"Good. Now clean up the glass and go to sleep," she said as her eyes turned back to normal.

She grabbed her new mug, opened a portal to her room, and stepped through, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

"Woah," I whispered to myself as I tried to process what just happened.

I got out the broom and got to work. When I was done, I went into my room and fell asleep peacefully for the first time in forever, dreaming about the scariest, but also cutest girl in the world.