CH.9: His decision, his resolution

Start from the beginning

After some time, the traffic of New York slowing us down from time to time, we reached my place, a very nice, elegant and quite modern building in one of the best streets of Brooklyn.

"Is it here?" His voice sent tingling shivers down my back and I just nodded at first. Damn it, why the hell was he affecting me so much? Yeah, he was hot as the wildest flames of hell, he was so powerfully manly that my dick loved that and often stiffened just thinking about it, but there was something else in him...something I still needed to discover and that I vowed myself to do.

"Yeah, it's here. Thank you," I managed to say, avoiding looking at him too intensely.

He opened the door and got out of the pick-up, waiting outside for me while I kept rooted on my seat, still very much bewildered by everything, still following him with my eyes. Hell, I had to stop staring at him that much. Move Travis, just move your sexy ass from there, would you? So, I hopped off of the car, grabbing my bag tightly in order to keep my hands busy, because I was very tempted to touch him. I don't know why, but when I rushed away before, I managed to grab my bag with me, an instinctive reaction, for I knew my important things were in there and I had been taught not to leave at the mercy of people who could use it against me.

My eyes kept staring at Aleksandr, while my mind was still trying to process everything, and I inhaled deeply as I stepped forward. He walked beside me and climbed up the stairs to the main entrance door, still waiting for me to open it.

But as I searched for the key, I suddenly felt dizzy, very fucking dizzy, my head spinning so much it probably was going at the speed of light, and a sense of overwhelming sickness hit me badly. I wavered and lost my balance. Those assholes, I hissed in my head, thinking about that this was only their fault. Fuck, they just awakened something I hoped to never feel again and now the fear, anger, disgust and tension wore me down completely and sucked all my energies. However, right when I faltered, strong, muscular arms and ready hands caught my waist from behind. I felt millions of little electric shivers and jolts biting my skin, my face feeling hot at once.

I didn't have any more energy left in me, feeling completely drained, and hence I let my body do whatever it wished and needed. Which was falling back on him, knowing a solid and muscular chest would had been there ready for me. And so, it was, there for me, strong, solid, and not moving of an inch, simply backing me, supporting me, taking care of me. My head rested there, and I closed my eyes, feeling beat and hot at the same time and, hell, that wasn't the best combination, because it pumped both my heart and blood insanely, rendering me even dizzier.

"Travis," Aleksandr called for me, his voice very close to my ear, and feeling it like that, so close, with his breath almost caressing my sensitive skin, it all gave me goose bumps. I had to touch him in a way or another, it was imperative and a physical need. I placed my hands over his, as if to steady my posture and myself, and they were warm, big, and inspiring a sense of powerful strength, of security. His skin was a mix of smoothness and roughness, probably from playing hockey as intensely as he did, and from the weightlifting, for I overhead him one day in class talking about that with Derek and Hayden.

"Is anyone at home?" He asked very calmly, still very close to me.

Hell, I had to concentrate fucking hard to answer and manage a decent and stable voice, avoiding making a spectacle of myself.

"No, my mom isn't home, why?" Exactly, why did he ask that?

"When is she coming back?"

"She'll be back on Sunday, she is away on a business trip," I explained, again wondering why he was asking that. If he turned out to be a caring and thoughtful sexy beast as I was beginning to suspect see, I fear my crush would step much further.