Chapter Forty-four

Start from the beginning

"Does it hurt?"

I nodded my head, "even though they gave me medicine," I shook my head. "Never experienced anything like this. Being human sucks,"

She chortled. "Did you wanna come join us?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, so should I carry you to your room?"

I grinned.

"It's not demasculating, I swear,"

I rolled my eyes playfully and my smile broaden, "that was honestly not what I was thinking. I was thinking that I should be walking on this leg more, to strengthen it,"

She rolled her eyes and playfully hit my on the shoulder, "nonsense,"

She stepped forward and the next thing I know I'm in her arms. She carrying me to my room with her one hand under my knees, while the other one is on my back. I looked at her, she cocked her head to the side and looked back at me. I chuckled.

"What?" She asked me.

"It's like it's our wedding night. I'm clearly the bride and you're carrying me to my room in bridal style,"

She noticed and laughed. "It does look like that, don't it?"

She entered my room and placed me down on the bed. I laid there looking at her, then her face lit up. "I can inject you with my venom,"

I raised my eyebrow and rested my hands on my chest, "venom?"

"It's not poisonous. Just enough to heal you, you don't have to be in pain. Nah-ah, momma Kin's got you,"

I roared. "Okay, momma Kin,"

She beamed and leaned into my neck and took a bite. This is the second time that she is drinking from me, and I love it the second time too. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the movement from her tongue against my neck. And from the vibrations she's sending through my body, and just like that it was over. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes, and I back into hers. They went from brown to red, the transition was mesmerising. I wanted to kiss her, try to at least. But I don't know, I don't even know exactly what I'm feeling when I'm with her. I have to figure that out first.

The pain from my leg instantly started disappearing.

"Is it working?" She asked me, "because I haven't done this before,"

I nodded my head, "I think so,"

She then leaned over to my leg and cracked the cast open, "only one way to find that out,"

I sat upright and then placed my legs on the floor. Truthfully, I think it worked. I feel one hundred per cent fine. I stood up and it was a miracle.

"Jump," she told, I did and nothing. She chuckled. "Yay!"

She pulled me into a tight hug. And I held her back. "I'm so glad you're here,"

She giggled and looked up into my face, "I'm glad you're here with me too."

Vreemde-Kin
I sat in a doctor's office, alone. Just waiting for anything to happen. Finally a doctor stepped into the room and gave me a stern look. He sat down and just looked at me. "You're going out,"

I shook my head. "I'm not doing such a thing. Last time you wanted me to sleep with that man,"

He smirked, doctor Ray I read on his desk. "I didn't ask you, I'm telling you,"

I scoffed. You can't tell me what to do, can't give me orders. "Send me out of these gates and it will be in vain. I won't do a thing,"

He leaned forward and locked his fingers as he stared deeply into my eyes. "Not only will you wake up Ryan, but you're going out on a mission," he leaned back and opened his draw to retrieve a file. Then he pushed it towards me. "Open it,"