Chapter 60 - A lot of equipment.

Start from the beginning

Su Yi shook her head. "No."

"Don't worry, it won't be too bad."

"You only know to comfort me." Su Yi had on a bitter face. "Go away."

Chu Ying listened to her and took a few steps backwards.

"Turn your head!"

The guy obediently did as he was told.

Su Yi leant against the wall, closed her eyes, then carefully... stepped onto the weighing scale in front of her.

Chu Ying said, "Are you done?"

"No, no! Don't look!" Su Yi hurriedly stopped him.

The guy tried hard not to laugh. "Yeah, I won't look."

Su Yi slowly, slowly looked downwards.

57.01 KG.

57??!!!!

The bat hitting her head had hit so hard she was completely dizzy and seeing stars. Disbelieving, she ran off the weighing scale, shaking her head and mumbling, "I must have seen wrong, I must have seen wrong!"

Then she stepped on once more.

57.02 KG.

0.01 more?!

Was it worried it couldn't anger her to death???

"57, that's not fat."

The guy had walked around to stand in front of her sometime while she wasn't paying attention.

Su Yi was startled, abruptly raising her hands and covering Chu Ying's eyes like a thief who stole a bell while covering their own ears. "Don't look!"

Chu Ying snorted a laugh. He really had no idea which corner he had dug out this treasure from.

After the sadness passed, Su Yi opened her phone and sent a message to her trainer.

【Goddess Su Yi: Trainer, you there? {crying while covering ears.jpg}】

【Trainer: Here, I saw the news. Congratulations!】

【...】

Su Yi restrained herself from changing the trainer. 【Tomorrow I'll go over.】

She had just sent it when the person beside her asked, "There's a show in Beijing tomorrow, wanna go?"

Su Yi said, "I just got an appointment with my trainer."

Chu Ying frowned. "You're really not fat."

"The other female celebrities are all eighty or ninety jin* while I'm a hundred and ten, does that even sound right!"

[* t/l note: so basically there's the jin measurement that is two jin to one kilogram and is, as far as I can figure, more commonly used in the wet markets (and by some fruit / vegetables / meat sellers) in China. Which means that she's saying here that the other celebrities are only forty to forty-five kgs while she's 55.]

"They're all one metre and sixty-five centimetres tall, you're one metre and seventy-five centimetres tall."

Su Yi was quick to clarify. "Seventy-six. But no matter what, I'm a female celebrity, and it's the highest priority to maintain my figure, I have to treat this seriously."

Chu Ying went silent for a while. "I'm here so why are you finding someone else?"

Su Yi hadn't yet reacted. "Hmm?"