Epel's problem

3rd P. O. V

"NaNaNa....NaNaNa.........yeah, we could add this." Says you as you wrote it down in your lyrics book.

As you're vibing into the song playing from your headphone, your band were having a conversation in the recording booth which is, where you're at too.

Laying down on the floor with your headphone on, you closes you eyes and concentrate on trying to find the right beat for the line you just added.

"Y/N's at it again." Robyn said.

Marlayne raised a brow at your laying figure.

"She probably got a new line and trying to find a got beat." Adelaide says as she leaned on Emeryville. "You know once Y/N is like that, you can never bring her back to reality until she find the fitting beat for the line."

"Let's help her then." Marlayne says as the agreed.

🔹

"Yeah, that's the one. It fits well." You pat Adelaide's head as a congrats.

Marlayne grin. "That's really good! I like how it fits well with the rest of the beat." Marlayne comments and hug the blue haired girl as someone barges in which startled your friends.

"Y/N!"

"Epel?"

You stood up and walked closer to the pale lilac boy.

"What's wrong? You suddenly came here without texting me." You asked the exhausted boy who's now leaning on you for support.

He hug you with a very shaky hand. He's terrified.

You look at your friends and gave them a knowing look as they nodded in understanding and stood up, leaving the room for the both of you.

You led him to the couch in the recording booth and let himself plopped down with a teary eyes as you crouches down Infront of him and hold his hands. "Epel, why are you so terrified?"

He lower his head to his knees and burst out crying.

You decided to sat down next to him and he bury his face in your chest as he cried out loud. You gently patting his head and his back as you sing a song that can calm him down. "Epel, if you kept on crying, I can't tell what your problems are. So stop crying." You wipe his tears away as he hold your hand. "Y—you see, I...."

🔹

You furrowed your brows as your eyes darkened.

"You telling me, that a group of gangster been following you around and recently, they've been snucking in into our school to find you?" You summarize as Epel nodded. "I went to find you so I can seek help from you and on my way here, I encountered them and they started touching my body and I try to escape but there's to many of them. Thankfully, there's someone there noticed and I took my opportunity to run while they're distracted."

Sexual harassment.

On Epel.

Can't. Be. Forgiven.

Your stoic expression are covering your mad expression which made you look like you doesn't care but that's not true and Epel know it because he's one of the closest friends of you and he understands you and as a friend, you can't stand hearing that they got harassed.

Epel hug you and started crying again. "I'm scared, Y/N...." He said as you kiss his head and temple.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." You stay with Epel and gave him cuddles to calm him down and when he did, your friends came in with a water bottle.