Tournament day

3rd P. O. V

You, Cater and Riddle, were walking along the side street festival where they have a stalls.

You were as always, busy listening to the song playing in your ears and the two senior just talking to eachother. You actually didn't plan on going with them since your band will be here to watch the tournament. You're trying to find them first before helping Cater and Diasomnia students with the plan.

Once you found them, eating a takoyaki, you told Riddle that you'll meet him later and he nodded.

You greeted them. "You guys, it's literally still morning and here you are, filling your stomach."

"But it's delicious! Y/N, try some!" Robyn was about to feed you but you stopped her. "I already have my breakfast. Anyway, you know about what's happening with the player in my school right?"

They nodded.

"And I'm involved in this mess so I'll leave first. Stay away from the stadium since the Savanaclaw dorm has some kind of planning and I don't want you guys getting hurt. Got it?" You crossed your arms, staring at them with serious face.

They nodded. "Got it ma'am!" Robyn and Marlayne did a salute. "Good. I'll leave now." You walked away to find Cater and Lilia.

Once you found them, Lilia gave you his uniform to disguise as one of the students and you wear it. You made an illusion of multiple you who now tyrn to someone else wearing Diasomnia uniform to fool them and Cater uses his unique magic.

You and Cater went to your respective place for the plan to work.

When the announcer announced the tournament is starting, the crowd cheered.

The spectators started panicking when he felt his body move on its own and so is the crowd. They make their way to the fake Diasomnia students while you stay at the sideline whilst leaning against the wall with your arms folded, watching them with unimpressed look.

When they are nearing the fake Diasomnia students, you stand back to your normal posture and mimic Sebek and Silver's voice, Lilia introduced you to them before.

"This is bad…! We’ll be trampled by the crowd at this rate. Protect Lord Malleus at all costs!" You said with "panic". Then you continue to mimic Sebek. "Lord Malleus, over here! Lord Malleus! AHHHH! We won’t make it!
We’re going to get crushed…!!!"

"AHHHH!! Lord Malleus~~!!" You yelled Malleus name and intimate Silver tone.

And they are finally "crushed". You flip your hair, unimpressed still. "Pathetic."

You went back to Lilia who was playing and SNIFFING your uniform whilst watching the crowd. You didn't think any of it as weird. "Lilia, can I have my uniform back?" Lilia got startled by you and jumped out of his seat. "Ah, right...sorry. Here...." He gave you back your uniform.

"Why are you sniffing it anyway? I don't even wear perfume." You asked him with your poker face still attached to your features.

"I...." He avoided your gaze and narrowed his eyes. A tint of pink hue on his face was shown. "I just.....want too...."

You don't understand. You shrugged and left to change.

Lilia mentally thanked the Great Seven for you didn't asked futher. He think back about when he was sniffing your uniform. Your scent gave him peace and he felt....save.

After changing, yoi went back to the rest and find Cater talking to Lilia. Looks like he finished changing already.

"Lilia, here's your uniform." You gave him his uniform and his nose catch your scent on it and he told himself. 'I'm never washing this uniform.' No Lilia, you have too. "Thank you. Now, let's move."