The Soul Diaries: Billionaires in the Markets

Future heiresses Lee Y/N and Park Chaeyoung were spotted in an oddly simple date at the Yeouido markets! This would be the billionaire couple's very first appearance together after the announcement of Gunwoo Industries and Park Energy Proprietary's surprise definitive merger agreement. The South Korean conglomerate will acquire the Australia-based mining, real estate, health services and retail giant next year. The said acquisition will rename the companies into Gunwoo & Park Industries, cementing their place as the second richest company in the world, second to Apple, with a market cap of 2.21 trillion dollars.

Additionally, the Lee and Park family will have a combined total fortune of $554.5 billion US dollars, leading both of the heiresses comfortably ahead of Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos in the billionaire race.

Alongside the couple were Jennie Kim and Y/N's siblings, Jisoo and Jin; a precious sight amongst the crowd. This would also be the siblings first appearance without their oldest brother, Junmyeon, as he completes the remaining two months of his mandatory military service.

Y/N and Chaeyoung were seen holding hands along Hangang River, quietly enjoying each other's company as they tried almost every food stall in the alley. As it turned out, it was also the shop owners' luckiest day. Reports say the billionaires paid a staggering two hundred times the amount of the total bill alongside handing out generous tips. Tteokbokki Feast owner Yang Sungho, said, "They were all really polite and quietly spoke amongst themselves, trying not to draw attention. However, I knew who they were from the moment they walked in. They were happy for me to take a photo with them so I could proudly hang it on my shop."

It looks like this couple is already winning the hearts of the public with their kind gestures, is this a publicity stunt or is this reality? Whichever it is, we are looking forward to see more of this couple in the future!