Chapter 9

Note: So for some reason I decided to update Chapter 8 and 9 today (*′☉.̫☉)

-Nobara's POV-

Tobirama brought me to a library and he let me check out the books.

"What, you still haven't found anything?" Tobirama asked in an irritated tune.

I slammed the book closed and looked at him. "You crazy jerk!  If you helped me  check these books out instead of sitting there complaining, then maybe right now we are done."

Tobirama scoffed.

I grabbed several piles of books and placed it on his lap forcefully.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asked

"Don't you have common sense? What do you think am I letting you do with these books? Make a domino out of them? Obviously, look through them also! I'm not letting myself only do the work especially you said that you'll help!"

"Tsk. Annoying woman."
Tobirama got no choice but to scan them also.

"Will you tell me about yourself personally and how you came into this village? I can't look at things when I don't even know what I'm looking for."

I grabbed some more books and sat infront of Tobirama.

"Hmmm...What kind of personal things about me do you want to know?"

"Something that's necessary."

"You say it like I always say irrelevant things."

Tobirama looked at me for a second silently and went back to reading.

"This guy really, Hey! I don't speak nonsense ok!"

"I don't want to hear that from the person who keeps yapping these past few days and delivers cheap flirtatious lines."

"HEY! Those aren't cheap ok? Just what kind of flirting you want anyway?"

"Do you want us to just talk about flirting the whole day or do you want us to move on to the next step in this searching of ours?"

I sat back. "Okay.. Fine.. I'll tell you."

The atmosphere went serious.

"Actually, its really not obvious and people don't notice.. But actually I'm..."

I looked at Tobirama seriously and he listened to me carefully not wanting to miss any detail.

I leaned forward. "I'm actually... A very cool person." I pointed at myself and looked at him at the eye seriously.

Tobirama looked at me for a second.

"...I'm leaving." He stood up and I quickly ran infront of him

"Hey hey hey! Where do you think you're going? I'm not yet done talking about myself!"

"No one wants to hear about how cool you are! Specially me! And that has nothing to do with this searching! your wasting my time!"

"No hold on! I mean, I really am! Look, I graduated at the age of 7, I mastered all elements, I excel in Taijutsu,Genjutsu,Ninjutsu, I am also part of an excellent elite shinobi group that wears mask, I can also--" I paused and just realized what I just said.. My eyes widen a little and looked at Tobirama.

Without a blink on an eye, he pushed me against the wall.

"What did you just say?" He asked with his hands on both of my arms

"I don't know. Did I say something?"

"Stop kidding around!"

"I forgot what I just said."

He released me intensely

"Your grip was strong." I said

"You said you're almost excellent at everything didn't you?"

"Did I?" I asked him

He starred at me very hard

"Will you stop with the starring and pushing on the wall already? Your reactions are always the same." I said

"Answer me." He replied

I looked at him an sighed.

"Are you that old that your ears and brain don't function that fast? You heard me clearly awhile ago right? Why ask."

"So it is true. You aren't an ordinary woman are you?"

"I told you. I'm cool." I looked at him

He closed his eyes for a bit and sighed.

"I need to see it for myself."

"W-what?" Tobirama grabbed my wrist and we exited the library

"Hey, I thought you're going to help me go home!"

"Yes I will, but I need to see your ability and see how dangerous you are to the people and this village."

"What, you see me as a hazard or something."

He didn't let go of my wrist and he continued leading the way.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked

He didn't reply.. After a while of walking, we arrived at a some sort of area where there isn't any civilian around and we entered to an old looking house.

He lets go of me eventually and we stayed infront of a door, and he spoke to me.

"That mask group you talked about that you said you are a member of.. Is that the Anbu Black ops?" He asked seriously

[!]

"Anbu what? What is that? Never heard of it."

We both went silent when suddenly a voice from behind spoke

"Lord Hokage, what brings you here?"

Me and Tobirama looked at where the voice was coming from and we saw two young men walking towards us.

To my surprise, I pointed at them and loudly said;  "Hizuren and Danzo!"

They both stopped walking and got a wondering look on their faces and I faced Tobirama seeing me with an investigating look.

"Umm."

Now how am I going to get out of this one.