Chapter 14

Jungkook coughed again. His eyes were closed, a cold wet towel was placed on his forehead as he sneezed again.

Taehyung's heart clenched at the sight. "Are you alright, baby?"

Jungkook shook his head, lips turning pouty, "S-Sick..." He stated as he hugged the comforter closer to his chest.

A loud sigh agian emitted from Taehyung's mouth. He grabbed his phone as he dialed Jimin's number.

"Hello?"

"I need to take one week holiday, Chim." Taehyung sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"One week?! What happened?"

"Jungkook is having high fever. I can't leave him in the house, alone."

"Why so sudden? He's doing fine before you guys go home yesterday."

"That dummy played around in the garden for three hours straight without wearing any coat and shorts. He's alright at first, but then after he showered, he again stayed in the garden with his hair still dripping wet." Taehyung said, shaking his head in defeat.

"But one week is too much, Tae..."

"I know, Chim. But Jungkook's health condition wasn't very well and he needs time to recover. He's really clingy and sensitive when he's sick. I'm afraid he'll cry if I go to work. His fever always got worse when he cries too much."

"Oh I see... Then you should stay with him today. I'll arrange the photo shoot."

"Thanks, Chim." Taehyung hung up the phone, gaze again landed on Jungkook's pale sick face.

He shrugged, "Guess I'll be the one who cook today."

--------------------------------------------------

"Come on baby, eat something first."

Jungkook got up from the bed unwillingly. Hie whole body was aching and eyes are burning when he opened them. His eyesight was blurry, but he still manage to see Taehyung's face.

Taehyung placed a bowl of porridge on the table in front of Jungkook, "Try it, baby. I made it myself."

Jungkook blinked his eyes, staring at Taehyung in daze, "F-Feed me..."

Taehyung smiled at the boy's cuteness. "Open you mouth," Jungkook followed Taehyung's demand obediently as the singer feed him a spoonful of porridge.

"Is it tasty?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded his head, eyes sparkled like a toddler who got his favourite candy, "It's tasty, daddy!"

Taehyung choked on his own spit, coughing uncontrollably. Oh right, Taehyung forgot to tell the readers, Jungkook always call him daddy when he's terribly sick.

"G-Good. I'm glad that you like it." Taehyung stated, face still flushing red.

Jungkook wrapped his short arms around Taehyung's waist, rubbing his hot face on Taehyung's chest, "Wanna sleep, daddy..."

"But you only ate one spoon of porridge!"

Jungkook whined, tears filled in his eyes, "S-Sleep..."

Taehyung sighed heavily, "Alright alright." He picked up the boy, again placing him on the soft bed.

"Sleep well, baby." Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead, turning his heels but stopped when he felt a tug on his sleeves.

"S-Sleep with baby, daddy..." Jungkook muttered, eyes already closed shut.

Taehyung shook his head in defeat. He lied down beside Jungkook, bring the boy closer by wrapping his arms around his waist, "Satisfied now?"

Jungkook didn't reply. He's cutely snored, fingers curled up, forming a fists as he clutched Taehyung's silk shirt tightly.

"Why the hell you're so cute?" Taehyung asked, stroking Jungkook's hair with his hands. Soon he closed his eyes as he slept with Jungkook.