Part 19: Food

I awoke to shuffling next to me. I opened my eyes slightly and looked to my left. It was only Techno, he was repositioning himself in his sleep. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

I diverted my gaze to Clay. He was sitting in a chair, holding his gun and watching the cameras. He let out a small laugh at some points but I would ask him about that later.

I decided I would attempt to sleep again. I closed my eyes and relaxed my muscles.. until I smelled the day. I opened my eyes and looked at the vent, there was a golden light shining in.

I slowly stood up as to not disturb the sleeping male next to me. Clay hadn't realized I was awake yet, I smirked. I slowly walked over to the distracted man and stood behind him. I positioned my hands to cover his mouth so his scream didn't get out.

3

2

1

I quickly moved my hands over his mouth. He attempted to scream but there was no noise. He scrambled out of my arms and quickly turned around pointing his gun at me. I giggled at him.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘?! 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖! 𝕎𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤!" Clay whisper yelled at me. I just kept laughing.

"𝐆𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠" I smirked. He rolled his eyes. He walked over to the cameras until he stopped.

"ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘?" He said turning to me.

"𝐈 𝐬𝗺𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭." I replied. He just looked at me like I was crazy. He shooked his head and returned to the cameras.

I walked back to where Techno was until I realized something.

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤." I said, smacking my forehead.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥?" Clay said turning to look at me.

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝗼𝐝." I said. It went silent for a second.

"𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥." He said. "ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤. 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖." He said, his emerald green eyes looking into mine. I smirked.

"𝐁𝐞𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝗼 𝐈'𝗺 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫." I said climbing up the shelves to get inside the vent.

"𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠. 𝔹𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙." He said looking up at me.

"𝐍𝗼 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬." I said ducking out of his vision. A few seconds in I realized I forgot my weapons. I sighed crawling back to the opening.

"𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐲?" I said. He looked at me, eyebrow raised. "𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝗼𝐧𝐬?"