Part 14: Vent

I continued to get inside my car and silently freak out. The others eventually came out and they were pushing Techno around. Techno got into the passenger seat and the others got into the back.

"𝐓𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡." I said smiling.

"𝕎𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠~" Clay said dragging out the o.

"𝐀𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭?" I questioned.

Phil and Clay looked at each other and laughed. Techno shook his head and I looked at them confused. I shook my head and started my car. I drove out of the parking lot and got on the highway to the building.

"Dᴏᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs?" Techno asked. I used my dominant to steer and used my non-dominant one to lift up my sword from beside me where it was hidden. He nodded and the looked at the other two. They both held up a gun and sword.

My gun was in the holster on my hip. He looked back at he road. I started humming Sex Sells and the others listened and joined me when I started singing it. We sang random songs after that, even Techno joined in.

I forgot why we were in this position in the first place until I saw the building infront of us. I stopped the engine and stepped out.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚." I said. The others looked at me.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝐬𝗼 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐳𝗼𝗺𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺." They all looked at me.

5 seconds pass.

10 seconds pass.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢." Phil said.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭."

"Iᴛ's ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?" Techno asked.

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝.." I said walking to the building.

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠 𝕚𝕟! 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪?!" Clay yelled from behind me.

"𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝗺 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧" I said turning to face him,"𝐈'𝗺 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲."

"𝕆𝕙." He said, I nodded.

We continued to look for another way. I was about to take a break but I saw a vent.

"𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝐈 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭!" I yelled. I saw the others slowly jogging to me. They eventually got to me and looked at he vent. It was high up and small.

"Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ sᴍᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ." Techno said. The others agreed.

"𝐈'𝗺 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐭." I said looking at it. I would have about a inch of space above and beside me.

"ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?" Clay said pointing out the fact that I couldn't even reach the bottom if I jumped. I looked at him.

"I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪғᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ" Techno said. "I'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Oɴʟʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ." He said looking at me. I nodded.

"𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯. 𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰." Phil said in a serious tone. I don't know why but I immediately started blushing. I looked at Techno and he had a red tint.

I walked up to him and he got on his knees. In order for me to get up there I had to get on his shoulders and considering he was taller than me I still had to jump on.

I grabbed his braid and put it in a bun so I didn't pull it by accident. I let out a small grunt as I jumped up onto his shoulders. He let out a laugh.

"Uᴘᴘsʏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ" He said standing up. I laughed and the other two laughed also but not because of what he said but because Techno was running around and I was screaming.
_______________________

I wrote this in school :]. Also me and my friend do this thing where if one of us smacks the others butt the other has to do it to the other. When smacked his I literally said "she a runner she a track star" until one of our other friends said "you two should date".(we aren't friends anymore, he's a jerk, he's sexist, he's abusive, and he's overall a bad person.)

#technosupport

Published: September 10, 2021 12:03pm (9+10=21)
Edited: April 4th, 2022 6:17pm