unsolved

"What are you talking about? What do you mean you didn't have a choice?" You questioned and stopped eating your food to stare at him.

He stared back at you in silence for a moment but then looked at b/n and back at you.

"It's nothing, forget it. Does he got to school yet?" Satoru dismissed and looked to b/n.

"No, he's only two Satoru. Why would he?"

"Well, I don't know...I thought because he's so advanced you might've enrolled him," he shrugged and you just shook your head before picking at the food on your plate.

You wanted to know what he meant by him not having any choice in the matter but questioning Satoru when he didn't want to answer something was like talking to a brick wall.

"I'm not trying to piss you off but I don't know these things. I'm not being an idiot on purpose." He informed and you just kept quiet while you moved the food on your plate around with your fork.

"There are plenty of books on these matters you could read." You muttered and just set your fork down as you no longer felt like eating.

"Do you have any recommendations? He's a toddler right?"

"I'll get you some of mine after he's finished." You informed and looked to b/n who was nearly done eating.

Satoru nodded and the rest of your dinner continued in a majority of silence from you, Satoru talked to b/n about things but you couldn't do anything except stare at your plate of food until dinner was done. Thankfully, b/n didn't spill much of his food on himself at all so all you had to do was take his bib off and change him into his pajamas.

You got him all ready for bed and to help him sleep, you sat in the rocking chair in his bedroom and nursed him to sleep. It was the only time you nursed him since you were weaning him but it made putting him to sleep so much easier so you did it here and there, less and less often as time went on but tonight he seemed a little energetic so you did.

You were rocking in the chair as you held him to your chest, you yawned and when you looked down he was nearly on the verge of falling asleep. You waited a few minutes longer before looking down again and seeing him asleep, when you looked up you saw Satoru leaning in the doorway smiling at the sight of b/n.

You responded by quickly pulling your shirt back up and getting b/n down in his bed. You tucked him in and stood up to quietly leave his room, you eyed Satoru on the way out of his bedroom and he closed his door after you.

"What did I do?"

"You could have been less quiet so I would have had time to cover myself." You informed and he just smirked and shook his head.

"Why? It's nothing I haven't seen before," he shrugged playfully and you just scoffed at him and walked towards the staircase so you could grab a few books for him.

You grabbed the first ones you found and took yourself back downstairs to give them to him. He was sitting on your couch, you walked over to him and handed him the books.

"Thanks," he grabbed them from you and stood up off the couch.

"You're welcome. Now leave," you pointed to the door and he smirked.

"Why don't we do a little bedtime routine of our own, yeah?" He stepped closer to you, shrinking the gap between you two, and looked down at you with the same smirk on his face.

"Carrying your child was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. If you think I'd risk putting myself through that again...alone, you're insane." You said back to him slowly to make it as clear as possible for him.