"I Beg Your Pardon?"

"Lawrence? May I have a word?" Teddy nodded his head toward the rest of the group. Larry looked at Ahkmenrah with his parents and turned.

"Yeah."

"The others and I have been talking. Ahkmenrah's place is here with his family. He must stay here. And the tablet should stay here as well, son." Teddy said.

"This is where it belongs Gigantor," Jedidiah said from the top of Attila's hat.

"Yeah but it..." Larry turns his head to look at Ahkmenrah. "That means you guys would have to stay."

Ahkmenrah looked at the groups' serious faces. "Excuse me." He said to his parents. They nodded and he walked over to the group. "What are you all talking about?" Larry turned around and started talking.

"Hey Ahk. We were just saying that we want you to stay here so you can be happy and be with your family." Ahkmenrah frowned and looked at his parents. He looked back at the group.

"I beg your pardon?" Larry raised his eyebrow as the rest of the group shifted uncomfortably.

"Well we thought you'd wanna stay with them since it's been so long since-" Ahkmenrah cut him off.

"I need you to understand something, Larry. This tablet has been with me for a very long time. I was buried in the same tomb as my parents. Which means, if my math is correct, I spent over 4000 YEARS WITH THEM. These 62 years, even if 54 were spent being trapped in that damned sarcophagus, were a well-needed break. Yes seeing them was nice, but I really wish to go back to New York with you all. I will go say goodbye to my parents, and then we can leave."

Ahkmenrah walked back towards his parents as the rest of the group stood dumbfounded. "Well that was unexpected," Octavius said. The rest nodded slowly.

"Well, then. I guess we should get ready to go then." Teddy said, and the rest of the group started walking towards the exit. Sacagawea stayed behind a bit to wait for Ahkmenrah. He hugged his parents again and walked over to her.

"Well then, are you ready to leave?" Ahkmenrah asked. Sacagawea nodded and they started walking. They fell into step, their steps synchronized. Something was hanging in the air, and Sacagawea couldn't let it sit there.

"Look, the way Larry phrased what we were talking about made it sound horrible. We didn't want you to stay here with your parents, but we thought maybe you'd want to. None of us wanted to leave you here. We just assumed-"

"I understand what you all meant," She raised her eyebrow at him and he cleared his throat. "Alright, I must admit I may have taken it seriously at first, which is why I lashed out. But as I was speaking with my family, I realized my mistake. Although I still meant what I said."

When the two reached the exit, Sacagawea turned and smiled.

"Thank you for clearing that up," She smiled. "And just know that we'd never want to leave you. Not Teddy, not Larry, not even the miniatures. You are one of our best friends, and I wish for nothing to come between that. Alright?"

The two shared a smile and walked out, ready to return to New York with a new outlook on appreciating the tablet.

(And maybe everyone's friendships as well)