"Ahh, my head is a little dizzy too. Guess, my time's almost over—" He got cut off by a sound of sniffling beside him. He quickly turned around to my direction and his eyes slightly widened after seeing tears drip down from my face.

"K—Kazu... Please." My voice cracked as I slowly lifted up my knees, pressing it against my chest as I hugged it.

"Hey, hey! Don't cry!" He cupped my cheeks making me face his direction as he used his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"I.. I don't want you to die.. I need you here with me.." I blurted out, silently sobbing on his hands. He stared at me with his half-lidded sandy-colored eyes.

"Listen close (name), I don't want to die either. But that's not really a choice I can make. But on the bright side, I'm gonna die, happy. Why? It's because you're here with me."

"I get to die beside the person I love most in the entire world."

He has already accepted the fact that he's gonna die. Even though i'm sad to see him die, i'm happy that i'm the person he loves most.

He retreated his hand away from my face and leaned his back against the tree again. We both averted our gaze to the moon, admiring the beautiful stars. He intertwined our fingers together, "I'm very grateful to have met you" He said then let out a small giggle.

Silence engulfed us for a moment then he reached into one of the pockets of his jacket and took out a diamond ring. My eyes widened as I watched him hold it in front of my face.

"Since this will be our last moments together, might as well give this to you now

So (name) (last name), will you marry me?"

I stared at the ring for a moment, mesmerized by it before lifting up my left hand. I nodded a 'yes', He slid the ring into my finger and planted a kiss on my forehead before laying his head down on my legs.

"Ahh, i'm getting really sleepy.." He said as he looked at me and smiled. The light in his eyes slowly fading away as he took his last breath. The grip on his fingers slowly loosened from mine. His body giving up on him. I couldn't do anything but just watch. This time it wasn't a dream. It's reality. He's really gone. The guy that i've loved for years is now laying on my legs, lifeless.

First Shinichiro, next Baji, then Emma and now... Kazu.

I guess i'll stay here for a little longer. I don't want to leave him here in the dark woods alone.

*Click*

"Stand up." A gun placed on my head, a voice demanding for me to stand up. Oh, he's here.

I carefully removed Kazu's head from my legs, laying him down on the ground. I stood up like how the person behind me wanted.

"Hey Mikey" I greeted him with a bitter smile.

"..."

"Thanks for coming, I didn't really wanna leave Kazu's side just yet"

"I'm about to shoot you in the head, are you not gonna fight back?"

"No"

"Very well then."

"Thanks, Mikey"

I closed my eyes waiting for him to fire the gun but I didn't feel anything, instead I heard yelling coming from one of the trees. Takemichi?

Takemichi came lunging at Mikey, making the both of them fall down, hitting a tree.

"(NAME), IS KAZUTORA-KUN—" His eyes widened as soon as he saw the body on the ground beside me. "How'd you know we were here?" I ignored the question he was about to ask. "I saw a vision of Kazutora-kun dying—" He got cut off by a hand gripped on his collar and a knee hitting his stomach. Mikey then sent him flying to another tree and quickly rushed back over to me.

"MIKEY-KUN!"

Takemichi yelled out for Mikey as he held his stomach, coughing. He began begging and pleading for Mikey to not kill me as he struggled to stand up but Mikey just ignored him and placed a gun directly on my head again.

Takemichi seemed so desperate to stop Mikey. I don't want to die.. But am I really gonna go back to living a normal life without Kazu.?

You know what. Fuck it.

"Hanagaki" I called for Takemichi making him look up at me with watery eyes.

"Please take of everyone" I gave him one last smile before a bang echoed in the woods.

I fell down to the ground facing Kazu's body. He looks so... peaceful. I can't hear anything nor even feel anything. I guess i'm dead now. I'm not afraid anymore though, I feel... free?

I wonder who's gonna help Chifuyu with the petshop... Who is Mitsuya gonna make a wedding dress for when i'm gone? I hope Hina finds a new bridesmaid for her wedding ceremony. Hm.. I won't be able to make fun of Hakkai with Yuzuha anymore, now that I'm gone. I won't get to go on motorbike rides with Draken and Inui. The twins would probably need someone new to taste test their ramen.

I'm gonna miss them.