𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

"You aren't serious~" the older whined and clasped the mug in his hands tighter. "Switch it back. Now."

"Make me."

"I see where this is going," Donghyuck snickered faintly to Jisung as the pair observed silently from the sidelines. "Someone's frustrated, huh?"

"Chenle is? Really?"

"What, you can't tell?"

"He gets whatever he wants all the time. He should not be frustrated right now."

"Well..." the brunette shrugged and nibbled on his toast with no crusts (because Mark babied him too much and now he ate like a child), "I think he's hungry for Renjun."

"Please shut up. Hearing you when you're not little gives me whiplash. Keep the innocence."

"And delude you all? Please, do I come off as innocent in bed?"

Jisung choked on his tea and slapped his own chest to fight the onslaught of suffocation.

"Zhong Chenle, stop acting like a brat and do as I say!" Renjun started to switch into Chinese as he placed his mug down and crawled onto the couch to start ripping the remote from the taller's hands.

"Oh, I'm so scared. What are you gonna do? Huh? Huh?!"

"Do I hear drama and violence?" Jaemin suddenly dashed down the staircase and skidded to a halt to figure out what was going on. "To think I have a date day today and I can start it with a bitch fight."

"What happened to wanting us to act more 'normal'?" Hyuck scoffed. "Mr. I-Got-Arrested-For-Public-Indecency."

"That was like, a lifetime ago. Let it be, you little shit-stirrer."

"I won't let you live it down, because you're so high and mighty!"

Jisung sunk away from that battle and cautiously checked if the two Chinese residents were still bickering; and they were. He wondered where the most peaceful spot to watch the chaos unfold would be, and presumed the stairs might've been a great bet.

"Compromise then! Hand it over and we'll watch something together," Renjun gave the other small, innocent eyes filled with glittery stars and cuteness. He was already tangled up with Chenle on the sofa, and neither were relenting too easily.

"Y'think I wouldn't see this coming? You're just gonna steal it."

"Dead right, you little bitch. Give it here!"

"Your curses in Mandarin are endearing," the younger stuck out her tongue, then flipped them over with her legs and sat on the boy's waste before switching the channel back to what she wanted. It had been flicked and changed multiple times during their battle, but she was winning.

"Wait, what time is it?" Renjun hissed, sitting up and stabilising the taller's figure on his lap so she wouldn't fall. "Someone tell me."

"Time for you to get a wat—"

"Jisung, I will not hesitate to castrate you."