𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 {mature}

Start from the beginning

"I feel indirectly complimented, although..." he smirked and nudged his new friend's thigh with his foot, "Are you sure it's this place that you've liked so much, or a certain resident in it?"

"I'd be lying if I said he wasn't a huge factor. But he's not ours yet. I don't know what to do...It's been five months."

"I'm sure he'll come around~"

"I want some of that positivity." Mark finally stood up and tapped the man's leg, waving him goodnight and heading towards the kitchen for that water he'd wanted initially.

Chenle yawned sleepily and and traipsed over to the room across from his. Initially, he paused before going inside, glancing at the door directly next to his...but choosing to leave it. As much as he wanted to pester Renjun and smother him in kisses, he also had a lot of pent up need that he was certain he couldn't contain if in the boy's presence. So his strongest lover was probably the best bet in this particular case.

He'd been missing Jeno a lot lately, as their work had been clashing in recent weeks. He slipped into the male's room and glanced around the somewhat tidy space. Their apartments weren't well decorated, but that was to be expected when they only ever spent up to half a year in one place. A permanent arrangement sounded amazing and romantic...but the nature of Mark's job made that impossible, and even Jeno could get harassed on the streets when people took a closer look at his face. Shitty things happened to good people.

"Jen," he whispered quietly whilst edging into his bedroom. "Jen, are you in here?"

Shuffling from the mattress could be heard before a sea-deep morning voice croaked, "Is that Chenle? Or Hyuck?"

"Why would I be Hyuck?" He hissed playfully and pounced onto his unsuspecting body, gleefully straddling him and caging his head between his hands on the pillow.

"You both have higher voices. I'm tired as shit, okay?"

"Rude. Anyway," the young Chinese boy sighed, "I'm needy. Help me out."

"It's one..."

"Please~" he whined quietly and bounced a little to be annoying. His hips were on Jeno's, and he knew damn well what to do with them. "I always help you out when you feel frustrated. And it doesn't have to be rough, I just..." he leaned down to grace his lips over the older's, "I just feel neglected right now."

"Le..." Jeno hummed, meeting the chaste kiss halfway and pulling back. "You know how to manipulate people, don't you?"

"I don't deny being a bitch, Daddy. I own it."

He chuckled fondly and grabbed the purplette's hips, somewhat disappointed that he wasn't dressed in girl's clothing today but not that devastated. Chenle was hot no matter what he wore, and nobody could change his or his boyfriend's minds.

Slowly, the older started to forcefully grind the taller's ass against his clothed length, eliciting short, hot breaths as he tilted his head back to enjoy it. The purplette whimpered into the darkness at the sensation of it, needing way more than that. He liked to be teased though, and he helped the process by shifting his waist roughly to get the other hard.

"Shit," Jeno gushed hoarsely, covering his mouth with his palm and squeezing his eyes shut. He did not need the mocking tomorrow morning that the others always produced when a couple of them had been too loud. The younger boy pulled his boyfriend's sweats down along with the his underwear, sharply inhaling at the sight of it. Instinctively at this point he used his hand to ease him into this while sliding the fingers on his free one into his already relatively loose hole.